Gold could hit $3400 per oz.

chuckwoww

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your speculation about oil is off. The price of oil has had nothing to do with "demand". All "experts" I've read confirm this. Plenty of oil available. And demand is down in the U.S. Forecast I read today on the net is for oil to continue to decline in demand and price as stockpiles build up.

HH

It's the american real estate sector which is the problem, the danish textTV yesterday cited the chief economist of OECD predicting an upcoming crisis the biggest in 40-50 years. Some guess that the prices must come down 30 % before the crisis is over.

Homes in my area could fall 50%, and they'd still be too damned expensive. Until they just stop printing money, and stop giving credit to people who can't pay it back, nothing will change. Also need to stop shipping jobs over seas, and start producing more here.

I think I have about 3 credit cards I rarely use, each has a maximum limit, that would allow me to max out, and owe more than I make in a year, and every day I get more offers in the mail, for more cards...it is like they just want you to run up a debt and then default on it...except changes to the laws make it harder to do that...

Archived