Formula One Season 2008

Mentors

Tecnical delay , imagine two elder statesmen fighting desperately against bandwidth odds , an expert has been called in to " pack " them or whatever , we do our best .

In the meantime : in case there are individials out there thinking that F1 has anything to do with sports and emotion comes years too late . Even a genius of a driver will first be thoroughly screened if he socially fits into the system as the ones like to see it who pay the final bill . That is why they say the same , do the same and behave the same . Hamilton being the first success story out of the plastic factory .

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the meantime there is a video on the Ferrari website which is qualitywise a lot better than our poor photos , here is the link : http://www.ferraricalifornia.com/worldpremiere/

The best part of it is Montezemolo at the end , you might notice in between there is a Thai lady around in long light blue dress . She was Thai Chinese and therefore does not count , the man was a fat arsehole .

Hamilton appeal dismissed! Appeal thrown out because the rules state drive through penalties cannot be appealed. WTH did they wait two weeks to says so? That is unfortunate since it was such a controversial ruling that seemed to need more explanation. Just hope the season doesn't end with that ruling being the difference on who wins. But with the FIA coming out and saying that you have to wait until the next turn before overtaking (all the while insisting it's always been the rule, hmm), I wouldn't expect to see any moves attempted like that in the future.

I am in no way interested in the F1 world but after my brief excursion and in particular listening to the Montezemolo words of wisdom which they separated now as a video : He says Ferrari is proud of having been able to supply technology to Mercedes/McLaren ( To Germany , he said ) last year I think there might still be a certain desire to adjust for that theft of knowledge within the F1 community , kind of revenge. Just a thought .

Archived