Santas warned 'ho ho ho' offensive

Flashermac

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit, it usually IS bullshit,

Really Flash, your just helping spread lies by publishing this, I wonder if the Daily Telegraph will do a retraction?

http://www.westaff.com.au/fr-fl_contact.html

14 Nov 2007 Ho, Ho, Ho

Santas trained by Westaff have not been banned from saying â??ho, ho, hoâ?Â.

Recent media speculation claiming that Westaff has banned its Santas for this year's Christmas from using "ho ho ho" was misleading.

Westaff has had 40 years experience in the training and provision of quality caring Santas in Australia and New Zealand. We believe the training we give our Santas is of the highest quality and this is reflected in the many happy moments which they provide to thousands of children across Australia and New Zealand each Christmas.

At no time has Westaff directed its Santas not to use "ho ho ho".

NOTE TO EDITORS

Westaff has 400 offices worldwide and employs more than 550 Santas in Australia and New Zealand.

Westaff Santas are fully trained, police checked, reference checked and presented in the highest quality and authentic Santa suits.

The firm was recently named as an industry Best Employer in the Hewitt Best Employers Survey for 2005 and 2006/2007 in Australia.

The old saying was that Christmas was the Jewish shopowners' favourite holiday! :)

p.s. So why aren't folks "offended" by Kwanzaa, Ramadan etc? Only Christian holidays seem offensive.

I wish I had an answer to that. But under Political correctness, the only people you can abuse are white men and Christians.

I had some numb nut at work ask me if I would join him in a complaint against the company having a Christmas tree in the lobby, as it offended his Jehovah's witness beliefs.

Normally, this guy would not talk to my heathen ass, but as it suited his purpose, he tried to bond with me. I refused, saying I liked the decor, the main thing that annoys me is the repetitive Christmas carols played over and over every fucking place I go, I really hate it...at least some new songs, or even just different versions...but the same old crap is just a pain in the ass...some fuck with at work was playing the same fucking CD over and over for the whole 10 hours, every fucking day! It was nerve racking!

p.s. So why aren't folks "offended" by Kwanzaa, Ramadan etc? Only Christian holidays seem offensive.

I AM offended by Xmas and it's awful consumerism, but is not such a big deal, so I don't *really* care. Same-same Ramadan, but only as I cannot get a decent lunch then.

But life's too short to worry about make-believe shit like that.

On the other hand, Xtians and Muslims seem to not care about the here-and-now, but about some fantasy "life" after this one.

How do secular humanists compete with stupidity like that?

Cheers,

SD

Archived