Santas warned 'ho ho ho' offensive

Flashermac

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit, after reading this thread, I guess I should dress up as Santa and let everybody know when a whore comes by, by saying out loud "ho, ho, ho". How come when we were kids we didn't figure it out that Santa was letting everyody know when a whore went by. Shit, Christmas sounds more interesting then I ever thought it was. By the way, what is the purposes of the farking elves?

Guest lazyphil

i love christmas, its fun, presents (particually receiving them :smirk: ), xmas food, over indulging on chocolates and energy rich food items, works xmas drinking bash, xmas day at my sisters 350 year old former coaching inn with the open fire blazing, beer down the local after the queens speech, going to the school nativity play, santas grotto (for daughter not me!), watching the great escape again, blackadders xmas carol. sorry old hippie forgive me on this one please!

its the white middle class open toe sandal wearing liberal fuckwits here causing more religious/cultural tension (quite irresponsible of them, just stupid sycophants imo) bemoaning xmas saying its offensive to muslims, i know several muslims here who i spoke about on this subject and they like they dont find xmas remotely offensive.

What's wrong with you all, didn';t you read that it's all BULLSHIT and written only to spread HATRED, which even though you ALL KNOW it was a lie you continue to perpetuate the lies the media feeds you to spread the hate.

FARK if you like Christmas that much why not work out wh the real enemy is?

Archived