Ebay sellers in Thailand

wonderlust

Man Gringo ,

I am just listening Beethoven and consequently in dramatic mood , meaning I let you know the latest BuBi secret :

Ebay Yeorman recently released a new feature saying the seller offers something at a price and potential customers can issue a counter offer .The amount of people responding to this is amazing which only proves that not everybody fancies auctions . The additional advantage is that you know the bidder's email [color:red]BEFORE[/color] the deal is closed . Over to you .

BooBee

(Hiding)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man Gringo ,

I am just listening Beethoven and consequently in dramatic mood , meaning I let you know the latest BuBi secret :

Ebay Yeorman recently released a new feature saying the seller offers something at a price and potential customers can issue a counter offer .The amount of people responding to this is amazing which only proves that not everybody fancies auctions . The additional advantage is that you know the bidder's email [color:red]BEFORE[/color] the deal is closed . Over to you .

BooBee

(Hiding)

ummm interesting.....

but I put all my stuff at buy it now prices , and I really do not want "offers" , if someone is really interested they will email me asking something about the item , and maybe ask if I will take $$$$, most of the time the answer is no because they offer so much less :(

My items are pretty unique , mostt of them I only have one or 2 of ,

I would change my statagy if I had cases of an item and needed to unload them , thats not the case with me,

The other thing you have to see is that you can stab yourself in the back by selling your item too cheap, then you set a low price as the base price and people want it even cheaper !

I could get into a whole way of selling on ebay but it would bore most people , and it actually is WORK , where most people seem to think the Ebay is "free" money for the sellers....

OC

for what its worth.....

My old man is an amature radio freak! he claims no decent CB radios have been inmported into OZ since the i/net explosion. He buys and sell on e-bay within Aus, makes small cash and mucks about with all types or radio's n'shit what ever....

seems a few people here are into amature radio and they all seem to cling to e-bay.

Guess this is just an example of the right product, right place, right time.

FA....

Archived