My lady rubbed the bottom of her drink glass across the top of mine last ni

arizonadave

What is the meaning of this action exactly. I only know that it has a negative connotation of some sort. It happened as I was deep in thought about helping her in a big way financially. She has her faults but has some very fine qualities also and I do love her and want to help her on her way if I can. Things can be so good between us and then she can do something like this to make me wonder what is really going on in that sexy little head of hers.

I do not know the relationship your have with you lady friend, so this may not apply.

But my (non-bar working) Thai friends, male & female, do that with me (and each other) as a way of taking the piss. So in that context, meaningless. Or even better, a sign of friendship.

As I said, it depends upon how tight you are with that particular person. I'd be a bit miffed if it were done by someone I did not know well tho'.

YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

What is the meaning of this action exactly. I only know that it has a negative connotation of some sort. It happened as I was deep in thought about helping her in a big way financially. She has her faults but has some very fine qualities also and I do love her and want to help her on her way if I can. Things can be so good between us and then she can do something like this to make me wonder what is really going on in that sexy little head of hers.

witchcraft!!! same as pouring from a bottle "backwards" (as opposed to the normal forwards) into a glass. she's not from Buriram, is she? watch for snakes to soon be slithering through stomach, cockroaches coming out of your throat, or worst of all, scissors cutting their way through your intestines.

preahko

Another victim....throws money at a hooker to 'help her on her way' cause he loves her.

Matey....get yourself down to Kings Cross, pick up a fishnet clad street walker and give her all your money to help her on her way. She might not look as sweet, she might infact be as rough as arseholes but it's all the same. Its about hooking Johns and if possible hooking Johns hooker, line and sinker.

There's no love involved.

It's oil and water bro.

:thumbup:

Archived