Champagne a go go - The milestone in high class entertainment

Famous Grouse

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I donâ??t get my kicks from having a go at a real live journalist. In fact I was quite sympathetic towards FG, when I read â??his side of the storyâ? about that supposed defamatory article he didnâ??t write a few months ago. And I can see the humour and accept FGâ??s intentions in â??Actually I just though the incident coupled with the publicity blurb 'A milestone in high class entertainment' was just a wee bit funny.

Nothing more. Nothing less.â?Â

Perhaps if FG had just added a rider â??Of course this could have been one seriously inebriated mathematically challenged Eric the Red trying to relive his Viking pastâ? this controversy wouldnâ??t have arisen. Interesting thread though.

The original article (not written by FG) could really damage a barâ??s business â?? maybe deservedly, maybe not. I simply believe in a fair go. The original article implies the bar owner is a sadistic lout prepared to maim someone for the sake of 60 baht, and that bill padding is a regular practice at Champagne.

All Iâ??m saying is that my experience of Champagne and its owner was completely the opposite.

The reality might be:

Drunken aggressive farang so pissed he canâ??t add up or remember how many drinks he had. Loudly decides to have a go at service/cashier who will lose 60 baht from her wages because of his ignorance â?? there goes her nightâ??s share of tips.

Bar owner comes over â??Whatâ??s the problem, sir?â?Â. Farang looking for a fight turns on bar owner. Throws a punch and picks up a bottle to smash on his head. Bar owner pepper sprays him.

Thai staff, on their own initiative, decide to teach farang a lesson outside.

Bar owner in deep shit all because of ignorant cunt who can't hold his grog.

:beer:

No offense taken by me Robaus. I do sometimes check out characters who appear in the news.

The only other British Jason I can find on record in Pattaya is a guy who gave an interview on- camera in the Dolls House to the producers of a film called "The Virgin Trade".

Could be one and the same Jason I do not know. Pix seems familiar and cd be the 'aziest boss'

The film was made by I guess what Suadam refers to as 'modern reporters'.

I'm an old one.

Maybe next time u c Jason u cd ask him.

I think P127 should investigate. :tophat:

Good idea. I'm still not sure how many kilometers it is from Bangkok to Chonburi.

According to my last expenses it was about 150 miles. A fact which I will deny if it is ever used against me.

Of course this is always contradicted by the AP line which always says' Pattaya 100 miles east of Bangkok'.

Thank god nobody takes AP too seriously

<< The only other British Jason I can find on record in Pattaya is a guy who gave an interview on- camera in the Dolls House to the producers of a film called "The Virgin Trade". >>

Ah, Jason who spent around six weeks in the immigration jail for a dodgy visa stamp in his passport.

Archived