Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

H_H

What can I say.....you're right on the money!!

Just a pity that we were both in town last month....and not this month...5555...I might have stayed in Cowboy a little longer...(and without Body guards!!)...then again the body guard in Black would be well worth a closer inspection...

The artist formally known as Nervous Dog was actually quite impressed with her recent "enhancement"....so much so that he managed to get them out for a detailed inspection during the show in Long Gun....or was it Rawhide...lol..

Cheers DC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to hear of you misery, but like some others have said here, there's a feeling the story isn't over yet.

[color:red]Somehow I have the same feeling, but I'm not sure it's the best way to go (for all parties!!)[/color]

And another one: You don't have to end a relationship, because you feel it is best for HER. If you feel you can't do right to her, telling her straight up what's the problem is usually enough. She's probably mature enough to make up her own mind about your relationship.

[color:red]She is 100% aware of Everything and has been from the start. her family know "most" of the story, including the fact that I'm married (Mum has known for around a year and a half)...yet I am still welcomed like a real family member!![/color]

Either way you go, I wish you good luck in your endeavours! :beer:

[color:red]Thanks heaps, appreciate the support[/color]

Cheers!

P.s.: I broke off the relationship with my wife 5 times, before I finally committed to her. And yes, she's an ex-BG, too. :) We are now in our eighth year together.

[color:red]I salute you. Many people do not accept that BG's are real people...their loss!!! I have always told "my' girl I love U because U r U....I love you for WHO you are....not What!!!![/color]

I guess one of the biggest factors in my decision was my need to reduce MY stress levels.

No matter how liberal one's values or how much one can accept the line in the sand that separates work and private lives....there is always a tendancy to "Think too much".....

Maybe after 2 years I've thought much too much and I'm doing it for my own sanity as much as anything else.

Farkkkkkk....if i didn't love her, this would be....So easy!!!!!!

Cheers DC....who is responding well to keyboard therapy

Thanks mate,

a true friend and a thorough gentleman....as always.

I'm trying to stay focussed on the good times....and there were plenty of them!!

If I get really down, I'm afraid a towel will be as useless as tit's on a Bull...lol... Monsoon gear, perhaps more appropriate....

Hope I'm doing the right thing...only time will tell!

Maybe you could drop by, if you're in the neighborhood, buy her a drink and suss out how she's travelling for me?

I may have "pulled the pin", but I'll never stop caring about (or Loving) her...EVER.

Shit, gotta go....there's something wrong with my screen....it's gone all blurry!!!

Cheers DC

All I can add, as others above have said, is that I know where youâ??re coming from. I wrote about my break up in tears a few years ago on this or the old forum under a pseudonym (youâ??re stronger, more honest and more self confronting than I was, good on you). I felt such a prick because Iâ??d allowed a tilak to get under my skin despite all friendsâ?? warnings and my advice to others. But bugger it - no rules against being a human being with feelings!

I wore the carpet out at a mateâ??s place walking up and down thinking about her night and day consumed with jealousy. I now know for myself â??Love is temporary madness.â? and so I can never criticize anyone else ever again. But no-one can tell you any different; youâ??ve got to go through the mourning, and recovery yourself â?? and you will do. Time and distance are great healers, although in my case Pattaya was the best place in the world for me to get over it â?? I had 10,000 tilaks to share my grief, and one in particular from the old King Kong bar in Soi 6 who felt it her professional duty to lift my spirits and other bits of my anatomy â?? 3 times in one arvo! :hubba:

The ex-gf who cuckolded me while I was away in Oz, after living together for 2-3 years, married another farang eventually. I have since moved on. I big butterfly now. But despite everything she did, Iâ??m still fond of her. I would never get involved with her again though - the love has gone, but if she were really in deep shit, Iâ??d still help her out.

Itâ??s hard to accept at the moment, I know, but this too shall pass.

Donâ??t burn all your bridges. Youâ??ve still got plenty of mates on this forum to bounce your thoughts. Weâ??re open 7/24.

:beer:

Thanks robaus,

Yep, it's bloody hard

Not sure if I'm in control or not....and I'm fighting the urge to answer the phone when it rings.

It's now 10.30am Bkk time and my phones started ringing at 7.40am Bkk time this morning. Amazing for someone that usually wakes at around 2pm!!

So far there have been 5 calls to each of 2 phones....and I want so badly to pick up and answer.....but I can't....can I?????

Why is it that 1 human being can have such a humungous impact on the existance of another individual?? and why is it impossible to rationalize the reasons????

There is no one aspect that has dominated this situation. That's what made it so unique (to me anyway)

Oh well, another day....

I really do want to answer the next call....but I can't!!!....can I????

The thick plottens!!!!!

Just received this via PT from Tiger in the States

SuaDum

à¸?วารหà¸?ัà¸Âà¸?ือà¸?ัว

Posts 6909

12/04/07 01:46 PM - Post#13380

...who just called me: XXXXX. Looking for you, worried that you have not answered the phone in several days. She is under the impression that you two are not fighting and all is well.

I just played dumb...it comes naturally so not a stretch LOL!

Cheers,

XXX

OK experts....HELP....wadda I do now????

My goodbye SMS was very to the point, but I guess here's another case of Perception becoming reality.....

Oh Farkkkkkkkkkkkk :yikes::dunno::yikes:

>> I really do want to answer the next call....but I can't!!!....can I????

â?¦ only you know the answer to that.

Youâ??re obviously â??seeking closureâ? â?? how I hate that fucking buzz word. :barf: The feeling is real enough; itâ??s the word I hate. My particular semi-closure came a couple of weeks after she moved out, and I got a phone call from her with an absolute string of abuse â??â?¦in a language that the clergy do not know.â? to borrow some words from an old folk song. Never ever heard her talk like that before. Sheâ??d suddenly realised that sheâ??s shot herself in the foot getting caught out without any severance pay from me, despite all my previous generosity to her and her family. A Thai bloke would have thrown her off the balcony, if he'd found his missus playing up.

She still rings me once or twice a year usually when she's had a row with her husband, and of course I melt at her voice. Completely irrational, yes, after the way she treated me. But my head is now in a bit more control than it used to be.

Your case is different from mine. As I said above, you've got to discover that moment where you get over the worst of it for yourself. All the advice in the world won't help. Do what you want to do or what you think best. But if it's any comfort - you're not alone; many have of us have bought the same T shirt.

Good luck, mate.

You're obviously hurting and still have a lot of loose ends.

Renew the relationship and down the track make a cleaner, unambiguous, face to face break with her IFF you really want to, or if you feel there's no future in it and you're leading her up the garden path wasting her best years.

Only you can decide that.

Good luck, mate

DS, it all depends on your logic behind finishing this relationship...i don't know your reasons, if they are valid then the justifications for taking this course can maintain your resolve. If your reasoning is in anyway flimsy then you are buggered. I guess keep cool for now...i'm intrigued however. She obviously doesn't want to understand or doesn't take you seriously at this point.

Keep cool...

Archived