Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *knew* I shouldn't have told you she called me. But then again, I've been on the wrong side of her pissed-off-ed-ness on a couple of occasions, and didn't want to go there again, so I didn't have much choice.

Oh well, as long as you are happy who are any of us to say...

Cheers,

SD -- off to the airport (but not off for LoS yet :onfire: )

You certainly sound much happier... that should tell you something.

The issues haven't gone away though. But now you have the luxury of time to think it all through. Life's not a rehearsal, and you're writing your own script.

Good luck, mate, whatever you decide.I'm sure many other punters have gained something from this thread.

:beer:

Hehehehe,

Gotta get up early if you wanna outsmart the fox!!!

It's all in the company you keep.... this year Miss P is exactly half my age, plus 7 years....a formula that, to me....is Perfect!!!!

Shit, now that I think about it....She's getting very fucking OLD!!!!!!!

Where do you go in Bkk for trade in valuations???

Cheers....a very slightly pissed DC

You certainly sound much happier... that should tell you something.

Good luck, mate, whatever you decide.I'm sure many other punters have gained something from this thread.

:beer:

Thanks robaus, yep much happier...almost as happy as my mobile service provider...555

4 phone calls to LOS, (but I've also received 9 SMS's in the past 3 hours)...lol...... 1 to Tiger and a shit load of "domestic calls"....

If "anyone", punter or not has gained something from this thread....I'm happy...I've been worried that i may have bored the arse off people....But, then again, right now I couldn't give a Flying daffy Duck...

Cheers DC

I *knew* I shouldn't have told you she called me. But then again, I've been on the wrong side of her pissed-off-ed-ness on a couple of occasions, and didn't want to go there again, so I didn't have much choice.

Oh well, as long as you are happy who are any of us to say...

Cheers,

SD -- off to the airport (but not off for LoS yet :onfire: )

SD,

Let me preface this post by saying that EVERONE that knows us, is 100% certain that "WE" are not Gay....well with the exception of OH that is....lol....

BUT...if you were here right now, I think I'd kiss you.....But NOT in a Gay way, that is....

Thanks l'il Bro....I owe You...yet again

Cheers DC

DC,

You know I love you, mate :xmascheer (not in a gay way - that's been well-and-truly established!) but how many times are you going to have to go through this???? :banghead:

Hugh Hoy had it spot on when he talked about his own situation and "getting his sanity back". :thumbup:

Yes - I'm happy with you in the short-term of appearing to have it sorted :thumbup:

But what's all this going to do to you in the longterm? :thumbdown:

The time has come (or is FAST approaching)... you're going to have to do something pro-active about being together, or cut all ties.

You can't just let this situation go meandering on.. and on... and on... and on... and...

Maybe Bust and I will have to slap you around a bit when you're in Sydney next week.. chai mai?

:spank::boxing::spank:

All I ask (and do so as a good mate) is that you think with the correct head!

This one: :idea:

Not this one: :condom:

Think about your health (both mental and physical), your finances, the effect on family and friends, her life and future, your life and future... the big picture!

Make sure you think it through - thoroughly. That's all I'm saying. :redflag::redflag:

:wave:

Archived