Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DS, even though you feel your world has colapsed, do you know how many men still would loved to have walked in your shoes for the last few years?

I might be wrong, but I think I was around when the two of you met. It was interesting watching the two of you.

If you want my advice, answer the phone.

Hang in there, we need guys like you.

Hi BkkT,

sorry I got side tracked by other "Things" yesterday afternoon.....I wasn't ignoring your post....lol...

I have tried to answer, honestly, all the posts, but missed responding to you.

I layed my nuts on the line with my post...and quite frankly half expected a kicking...was not looking for sympathy...it started out as more of a Eulogy as far as I was concerned...

I was most surprised at the responses.....and then somewhat embarrassed to have to do a turn around (but not too embarrassed to stop me from doing it!!!)

Am glad I "took your advice" and answered the phone....thanks... :xmsgrin::beer::xmsgrin:

As for walking in my shoes.... I guess, due to the nature of her occupation, a lot of guys have.... walked in my footprints...over the past couple of years.... but I am 100% certain that, due to the "Line in the sand", no one has actually "Worn my shoes"...Yet!!!!!!

Maybe I'm a deluded old fool....but I don't think so!!!!

Yep, you were around very early in the piece and your comment makes me smile...thanks

A couple of years on and, if anything, the intensity has only increased....the chemistry is unbelievable.

Friends have commented along similar lines.... one being that...when you guys are together, it's like she's welded to your hip.....

Hey, I like it that way!!!!

Cheers (sometimes) DC

MooNoi> Think about your health (both mental and physical), your finances, the effect on family and friends, her life and future, your life and future... the big picture!<

He hit the nail on the head of course.

I'm not entirely sure of the nature of your other life in Oz, just that there is wife and family there.

I've been in that boat, as I said about 5 years ago. I tortured myself for about a year, then wife found out. I separated, and fled to LOS, burning all my bridges, compromising all my friends and family, including children in my country, giving up half my possessions, giving up my past occupation.

I set up household with Nok, in an appt in BKK, both of us going to school. She was two years more then half my age, ex BG also.

I didn't know why, myself, just the lure of a dark friendly woman, who gave me lots of good sex. But when I thought about it, it wasn't so much the sex, it was the fantasy, living out the dream of running away and living with her.

It took me about two months, to gradually find out is was just a fantasy, that in reality we had little in common. She spent free time looking at Thai Soap operas, I felt like I lived one. While she watched TV, I read books, which she thought was boring. Contact with her family, some of them living in BKK, revolved around cooking big meals, eating and gossiping. I was 'accepted' on the surface, but remained 'the falang'.

She wanted me to marry her, and have a child. I resisted, being still formally , married to my wife nr 2, and having grown up children.

Eventually, another (falang) old lover appeared on the horizon, telling her he would marry her. By that time I had recognised my fantasy was just that, and welcomed being let off the hook.

She chose the security of marriage, with my blessing, over this same age, much wealthier falang that didn't promise marriage.

I eventually went back to my country, facing my past with substantial egg on face.

In spite of that, i never regretted having done all that, it was a rollercoaster, but worth every minute of agony and extasy, because it made me feel alive.

I am not saying your relation with MsP is the same, or that the same will happen to you.

Just that for me, maintaining two primary relationships at the same time has never worked, the few times I tried it has exploded.

And the original primary relation has much of your 'real' life tied up in it. To throw that out for the sake of the other one is a huge step, and worth thinking over carefully before committing to the jump.

I wish you the best of luck in what remains a dillemma.

I wish you the best of luck in what remains a dillemma.

ikky thanks,

everything you said is logical and on the money....and of course piggy was spot on as well.

I wish it was as easy to take advice on board, as it is to offer it to others...(No dig there, just being honest)

I am always happy to offer advice to friends when I see them about to self destruct..... BUT taking advice from others is so fucking hard to do....Even when you know they are correct in what they say...

What does the future hold......I really don't know!!!!

Will I walk away from my girl????....don't know...but most unlikely....especially after the last 24 hours...

...Am I being scammed??? Again I don't know for sure, but I wish I was as certain of the numbers on the next lottery ticket I buy :grinyes: :hubba: :hubba: :grinyes:

Yes, it is a dilemma, but it's one I will deal with in private from now on.

To everyone that has made contact through all the various channels...THANK YOU

If I get to meet up with you in LOS over the next 12 months and you don't know me yet....you'll instantly know who's with me...LOL... there won't be anyone else

Cheers and thanks Cumb Dunt

Your support and advice has been both appreciated and taken on board

DC, I think you might have misinterpreted what I said. I look at it that us guys, for the most part, are special in the sense we have done things others only dream about. As for you, you live your dreams. To find a beautiful lady that will walk by your side is a dream most man only dream about. And for your relationship to last as long as it has, is a work of art that is still in the making. Keep living the dream and you will find more enjoys. Maybe we will bump into each others space. Drinks on me.

BkkT,

Thanks mate, no I don't think I misinturpreted your post and I wasn't being "funny" with my response...just honest.

I fell in love with WHO she is....NOT what!!! Believe me, I've mentally "done the numbers" a million times....and I know and understand everything. But sometimes it gets to me...farkkk I'm only human after all!!!

We are actually very similar but balance each other well....lol

When we "Go Off"...we go off!!! But, as she said to me..... when you Hot...I'm cold....and when I'm Hot...you cold....so we good together....and it's true...

But as she also said....If we both go off at same time.....BIG war...55555....Too true

If she was a dish rag...or a blow up doll...we would never have lasted 2 weeks, let alone 2 years...she is strong and independent and has an aura of power and authority....As a very good friend said....put her in a Business suit and she would be at home at a Board Table...lol...or maybe "on it"....

Hope our paths do cross again, sooner rather than later.....I'll have a Red Bull....with a Vit V. chaser

Cheers DC

About DS "crazyness".

Having met the lady a few times I must say that she has something for her (besides her physical qualities -> I still could not believe her age and all Thais I talk to could not believe her age either so she looks pretty young and nice)

:hubba:

She is really classy and it is natural seduction, not an artificial poser look and behavior.

This said, I really would not like to see her angry......

:worship:

Do not misinterpret me as I am not jealous of DS, just me and my girlfriend's opinions about his lady.

....Not proud of the fact...having a "Movie Star" moment I guess....

Sorry DS' date=' that wasn't a "Movie Star" moment that was a cowardly moment. You don't date someone for two years and then send them an SMS to say it's over. Sorry, but you disappoint. :shakehead

[/quote']

Cowardly act? I disagree. Ok, in general it ain't a fitting or respectful ending to a relationship. But as DS pointed out, other than the few words he posted we don't know shit about their relationship and the details which were left out (for obvious reasons).

Good move, bad move? Can't tell unless he invites me for a chat and a beer someday :)

No just you Munchie, but IMO there's a lot of fruitless speculation and judgemental comments based on assumptions (in serious threads) spreading throughout the board. Perhaps that's the new cyberworld we're occupying, dunno, but not really the stuff I like to read. Kind of a wste of time.

Goodluck DS!

drogon,

thanks mate...and I mean that with total sincerity.

I guess in a way we have walked different, but same same paths...

It's a shit fight sometimes, but I know in my heart that we are both VERY lucky guys.

I shit canned you some time ago, over some posts, but I know we are both big enough to let the past stay in the past.

let's hope 2008 is a much better year....for both of us.

I count you on my list of REAL friends

Cheers Cumb Dunt

Dear.... Mr. Zaad

His Royal Highness...Prince Cumb Dunt

cordially invites you to attend a special function to celebrate...

Many Beers and a damn good chat...

on the occasion of the the inagural meeting of...

The Bkk "Pissing competition"

Time: 8pm

Date: A.S.A.P

Place: T.B.C

Dress: very casual

Conditions: BYO Cheap After Shave

R.S.V.P. When ever

Hope that covers the bases....lol

Cheers DC

Archived