Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

DS, even though you feel your world has colapsed, do you know how many men still would loved to have walked in your shoes for the last few years?

I might be wrong, but I think I was around when the two of you met. It was interesting watching the two of you.

If you want my advice, answer the phone.

Hang in there, we need guys like you.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

Don't know where to start really....

AND...

..If I thought I was gunna get a kicking over my original post...

...I KNOW I'm gunna get lynched...After this one!!! FOR SURE

Here's the Drum....

After Tiger's PT, saying he'd got a call in the States asking if he knew if I was OK.....I was confused....

...So, YES, I weakened and answered the next call...

I'm worry about you..... why you not answer my calls today???

Sorry in meetings, no phone!!

Why you not answer yesterday???....cos I sent you sms Sunday saying it's all over...Bye Bye...

"Huh....I not get anything from you since we talk on Saturday"... and I send you sms Sunday but you not answer...

That's strange says me...I sent you 1 sms on Sat and 2 on Sunday....the second one saying Goodbye!!!!!

I get nothing from you....says she!!!!! I ask Tiger when I call him, if you OK, because I never have 2 days we not talk.

Anyone experience any SMS issues with DTAC this week????...just curious...

She was extremely resourceful as she no longer had Tiger's number since she lost her phone in July...she found it on my Thai sim card which she holds for me and tops up as necessary...smart girl...Hmmmm wonder if she checked all the other numbers???....Akane.... Nit, Noi, Lek...etc...etc...Only joking!!

So, bottom line.....the Fat Lady is yet to sing!!!

How can I have dumped her if she didn't know about it????????? and it would seem a tad cruel to do it again, right now....so I did the only thing I could do....gave up on the idea!!!!!

She just laughed about the fact that I dumped her via sms and told me...Don't think too much!!! U know already we never leave each other, we'll be together forever!!

Oh farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

cheers Cumb Dunt

PS...CTO..

if I double the allsorts & triple the vagina mite will ya still talk to me....Huh....pretty please??

PSS

Maybe I'll just cut and paste all this for...Next time........

Sorry to have wasted everyone's time and I'm really appreciative of the support offered.

I wasn't "Crying Wolf".... maybe next time I'll just...shut the Fcuk up!!!!

HH,

Yep, can't argue with that. :doah::banghead::doah:

But I'm getting better, last time was 23.5 hours....this time I lasted 48....even if she didn't know about it!!

I deserve the beating I'm gunna get... I'm a weak, Cumb Dunt. I genuinely thought it was all over Red Rover and I did gain strength from the support I received....things change...what can i say??

After tomorrow, I will make no further comment on the matter, but in the interim I will face the jury.

Guilty as charged, your Honour, I'm a Pathetic dumb cunt

Guilty as charged, your Honour, I'm a Pathetic cumb dunt :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Oh well, guess I've got fuck all credibility left now!!! :yeahthat:

But to be blatently honest....I don't give a "Rat's"....

AND I'm smiling again for the first time in 3 days

You pioneered the baring of the soul posts and you got canned for it (Including by me!!)Afterwards I grew to admire the Balls shown in doing this!!

I just used the board to get a message to friends. Yes I was honest and exposed myself to be kicked if people so desired. No problems, I can take as much as I give!

In future I'll keep my mouth shut about personal matters....safer for all concerned, I feel.

Cheers DC :xmsgrin::beer::xmsgrin:

As long as you are happy (even if it can give headaches) :beer:

There is something positive about exposing your situation on the board

-> the kicking you get makes you realize that you are a bit crazy :banghead:

In my case I do not regret one second the "caning"

(now if for christmas I could find a job back in Asia then I would smile like a madman)

Best of luck and if you need some kicking for being dumb cnut then just PM me I will gladly tell you that you are a fool but a happy one

:xmassmile

Archived