Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS, enjoy the temporary euphoria...it is just that...

Btw, i don't believe she didn't get the SMS...she got it...sure thing!

Decision making/guilt/loss is postponed until another day, but it's a coming...this untenable situation will have to be faced eventually...anyway, whilst you are in never never land, enjoy it...life is too short.

DS

Who are we to judge? Glad to hear you are feeling better. You'll figure out what to do and when to do it in due time.

Next trip its my turn to pick up the dinner check. Just remember to bring some more of the nice Aussie wine.

Chappy

PS. You are still a dumb cnut

DS, you finished your 2 year relationship by SMS!!

....OK Sherlock...you got me!! I was wondering how long before someone picked up on this...Not proud of the fact...having a "Movie Star" moment I guess....

I stated earlier that "ours" has been a very unconventional "relationship"...and it looks like it will continue to be so for who knows how long..

Cheers DC

All I ask (and do so as a good mate) is that you think with the correct head!

This one: :idea:

Not this one: :condom:

Thanks piggy,

I know we talked about things yesterday and I really apreciate your input.

Just to set the record straight....and as crazy as it seems....neither head has played a major role in this relationship!! It's been controlled by something approx. half way between the 2 heads....lol..

Sure, we have a great physical connection, but the Chemistry is way beyond simple animal lust....especially after 2 years and given the circumstances!!!

I posted previously that the visit before last (the "Wedding"..555) we spent 3 days at her Parents and I had to sleep upstairs with Dad... 3 nights out of 10...... Yet, possibly 3 of the happiest days we have ever spent together.... not exactly "Monger" stuff.

Anyway, your comments (as with HH's) are right on the money......let's see what happens next... look forward to catching up next week!

Know any Thai restaurants in Sydney with hot little serving staff???

Cheers DC

Btw, i don't believe she didn't get the SMS...she got it...sure thing!

Maybe she did, maybe she didn't....I'm not sure!!

I was thinking the same thing, until late last night when I received 2 sms's (at the same time)that she sent about 13 hours earlier.

There is obviously issues with DTAC and this proved it to me....so...benefit of the doubt I guess.... "Whatever"....

One of the sms's contained both a question and a statement that would have already have been answered if she had of received my original sms...

"Playing games"....I don't think so, but then again she is a very smart girl (anything is possible)....I know her too well.... the tone and the reaction would have been Way different, if she had the original...JMHO

Oh well....back to the drawing board...

Cheers DC

Chappy,

Thanks mate. I really look forward to our next Dinner (hope it's soon) and in a very small way I'm sorta glad I won't have to go hunting to find a new "Date"....lol

You know how shy and reserved I am and how difficult I find it to talk to strangers....especially "girls" and especially in such a conservative City as Bkk....5555555

(almost as difficult as teaching that Jerk, in our favourite Bar, the facts of life..LOL...)

I'll bring some squashed Grapes for us to "chew" on....no problems...

AND......

seeing it's your shout....is it OK if I invite "My' Bodyguards...plus "The dddave's" and a few other friends?????

I've heard there's a reasonably priced noshery down the bottom end of Silom.....Mezza something....LOL...

Last time I was there it only cost a month's salary (western salary that is..55555)

bring ya Platinum Amex....hehehehehe

When the moon in the sky's like a big Pizza pie....that's amore!!!!

Or the "original" version...

When an eel bites your toe and you've nowhere to go..... that's a Morey!!!!!!!!!!!

Had trouble shaving this morning....looked in the mirror and all I could see was a "shit eating" grin....

Cheers DC

Munchie,

fair call...judge it as you see it...and from the facts that are available to you, from which to base judgement and make such a call.

If I were sitting in your position there's a 99.9% chance I would call it the same way...no issues with that at all....

I haven't detailed every link in the chain of events that resulted in that SMS, nor do I intend to.... it's just what happened over some issues at the weekend....

....Having said that....what's transpired over the past 18 hours has shown me that "things" are a lot deeper than even I believed....and it's not just a case of her preserving her cash flows....no way.... think I've got me a Thai version of Coronation St on my hands....a never ending saga.... and I like it... i'm glad things have turned a full 360'

So, Dum Cnut.... or Howard the Coward....Up 2 U

Cheers Mr. X :beer::dunno:

Archived