Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The geography Bkk was Soi Pattayaland, Nana plaza was some bar area in Bkk but definatly not Nana Plaza. And the mamasan 'making sure the girl didn't go with men' LOL have you ever seen that? It's back on again now and in the real nana plaza, must get watching again.

In fact, they will often be much more stubborn than a farang. If a Thai girl doesn't want to do something, it's much more difficult to get her to do it. But, whereas a farang might whine but actually do it, the Thai might choose to seem to agree but not do it.

bibblies,

You're absolutely right on the money with this observation..

Boy, has this attitude created some "Wars" with my little friend....lol...

Ok, we go....Ok, no problems, up 2 you.... If, you want to go there, see your friends, we go....

10 minutes later....

...teerak...YOU go, I go eat and waiting for you at the room...

Arghhhhhhhhhh...... :banghead::banghead::cussing::cussing::banghead::banghead:

Guest lazyphil

geography not really crucial and ok, the faithful girl waiting for her fella is a stretch but nobodys getting slammed, thais or farangs....ads now, lets see whats next!

Quite agree, nobody got slammed, but it wasn't about sex tourism as expected, more about a couple of girls search for a farang. As I said, it was a bit wierd, especially the farang husband competition in issarn, f'in priceless. BTW was that our Barry that won?

Archived