Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

You must frequent different areas of England than I do where all these fatties are bountiful.

In Liverpool however this is not the case and most girls are slim (but with big tits).

I am also a bit older now so I don't go 'on the pull' in Liverpool anymore, but in my youth I found it very easy to bag a girl on a Friday or Saturday night. Same goes for Manchester but the girls there were a bit slutty and wiggy for my tastes.

So, my experience was that the girls where easy, good looking and slim (but with big tits), however I would still have jumped at every oppurtunity to go to Thailand regardless.

I am still of the opinion that the quality or availability of women in England has nothing to do with the amounts of sex tourists emanating from there.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, its nothing to do with the size or shape of the girls here or in Thailand, its the general attitude.

YES whores are going to seem keen, but that's not what I'm talking about; when out on the town here in the UK I just don't want to bother.. the aggro I see from women here is just staggering.

I think this is based on the following:

1. 'Girl power' / Equal rights / sexual equality / laddettes

Call it what you will, the net effect is 'strong' women, with no 'ladylike' qualities.

I don't mind admitting that I look for someone who likes to be looked after and cared for, not someone who acts like they have bigger balls than me.

2. Women who think 'all men are bastards'

Yeah, that crowd of idiots.. all they really want is another guy to come along and prove them right, because it doesn't fit their hollywood ideal.

3. Women who think they've worked out which guys are going to be bastards before they've met them

I can't even walk towards this type of girl and smile without her looking down her nose at me and sneering, while she expects a chat-up line or something else she can be repulsed at....

Sadly, the population of type 3 are growing so fast here that I can't be bothered!

Well, speaking for myself, the fact that it's possible for me cheaply and openly to short-time rent an extremely pretty, well-proportioned, young, cheerful Thai woman, for a third or less of what I'd either pay in the UK or Japan to shag a (probably) less alluring female, and have no-strings-attached sex with her is a major factor that makes LOS an "attractive" country for me to visit.

Simple as that, really. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Indeed. But if there was an across-the-board 70%-off, all-pussy-must-go sale in some western country (to be perverse, let's say Britain), would you be content to save money on airfare and have no-strings sex with pretty, well-proportioned, cheerful, etc UK girls? And if not, why not?

For me, I have to say that the submissive, knows-her-place, pleases-her-man thing others have noted is far less attractive to me than a girl who's smarter, funnier, and crazier than I am -- maybe I'm a hypocrite to then pay her to fuck me and pretend to enjoy my company, but who cares. The only real reason I go to Thailand again and again and behave in ways that shocks even me must be karma, can't do nothing about it but go with the flow. I guess I was just born to wake up disoriented in a hotel room as the sun goes down again, with a tattoo'ed thai kitten purring sleepily by my ear.

YimSiam

pleases-her-man thing others have noted is far less attractive to me than a girl who's smarter, funnier, and crazier than I am -- maybe I'm a hypocrite to then pay her to fuck me and pretend to enjoy my company, but who cares. ...

YimSiam

Why would anyone want a woman that wants to please him? :neener:

Where are those girls? In some weird Asian fantasy book? They sure ain't here!

Have you been there too long fella? Its the small details that have been mentioned so much they're a cliche now, like being served food first and so-on.. not quite the complete geisha experience but I agree - its nice to have a girl think for herself too.. :)

"what i object too is the girls who clearly carry a lot of weight and rather than wear clothes that could flatter their curves they wear crop tops and ski pants and the like

No doubt white in colour with a lycra G string leotard thingy pulled up tight to reveal a fuckin great fat "camel toe"! :(

Well' date=' speaking for myself, the fact that it's possible for me cheaply and openly to short-time rent an extremely pretty, well-proportioned, young, cheerful Thai woman, for a third or less of what I'd either pay in the UK or Japan to shag a (probably) less alluring female, and have no-strings-attached sex with her is a major factor that makes LOS an "attractive" country for me to visit.

Simple as that, really. :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Indeed. But if there was an across-the-board 70%-off, all-pussy-must-go sale in some western country (to be perverse, let's say Britain), would you be content to save money on airfare and have no-strings sex with pretty, well-proportioned, cheerful, etc UK girls?

Well, yes I probably would, or at least I'd consider it seriously (if the flights were cheap too; I live in Japan so it's more than twice the price of a BKK return for me to fly to the UK from here). If the birds really were cute. The last tart I shagged in Britain, in a massage parlour in Scotland, was beautiful. So was the one my mate banged (the same one David Soul :drunk: shagged about 20 minutes later). I got a freebie shag off an English "dancer" (a tart, basically) in Tokyo once too, and she was gorgeous as well. :up:

Well what did everyone think?

Didn't see anything I'd like to spend a week with.

I didn't like the way the girls didn't have a choice about going with a customer as one was eventually fired by the Mammasan.

Its the Thailand instalment tomorrow night.

Mrs Lusty say's the girls won't show their faces on the TV on a programme about prostitution.

I said that they certainly would as the programme makers will be paying them to appear!

Archived