It took all week...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but i highly doubt you would post a picture of a pile of beer bottles in the shape of buddha for example

That would take some planning :)

I would suggest that lucky beer bottles from Australia are used as they have a Buddha built in :thumbup:

lucky.jpg

you know full well your disdain for 'sky fairies' ends and starts with christians.

They're just the easiest target, even easier than Muslims cuz most of them at least have an excuse (i.e., they're poor, uneducated cave-dwellers). But rest assured, I have great disdain for *all* organized religions...

But what does religion have to do with Xmas anymore? :dunno: And it has even less to do with Xmas trees; but I'll call it a Winter Solstice Tree if that'll soothe your delicate sensibilities. Here's a hankie...dry your tears.

I do say that you should consider a move to the States, maybe to a place like Iowa, Kansas, northern Florida or Texas. You are more a "caricature" of a Bible-Belt American than any of the thousands I have actually met!

Happy Holidays (so as not to offend any Jews, Druids, Kwanzaans or Pastafarians),

SD -- couldn't give a shit if people "respect" I am an atheist, or not

I would suggest that lucky beer bottles from Australia are used as they have a Buddha built in :thumbup:

Beeee-you-tee-ful! I must secure at least one bottle for me "religious kitsch" collection. It would nestle nicely between the Pope-on-a-log and my Jesus-soap-on-a-rope, with an old girlfriend's star-and-crescent belly-button jewelry lying in front of it (for some sparkle LOL)!!!

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

As much as i've enjoyed visiting the usa numerous and have good friends from there and suffer somewhat of a americophile syndrome i'd rather my hemoroids returned than actually live there :smirk:

(ok its only a xmas tree, hardly a great symbol of christianity

Actually it's not a symbol of christianity at all. It's a symbol from the mid winter rites in northern Europe especially Scandinavia. When the christian wankers came and fornicated up our part of the world they couldn't completely dispose of the old ways. They had to adopt to the local tradition and ranting about some fictional god didn't help them. In Sweden, at yule tide, we still drink booze and eat the fat of the pig to the honour of Oden and Tor even though we don't beleive in them any more.

Guest lazyphil

its all good ALHOLK, i've done a little jig around stonehenge (not stark bollock naked i must stress) enroute to the west country, my heritage is pagan i suppose. oden and tor, jesus and mohhamed, and buddha are all fairy tales, but if it helps people through the trials of life, what the heck. SD posted that picture not in the spirit of xmas but mocking it. its like family 9you can say this or that about it but an outsider....), if we knew he had some affection for the xmas season (i do, its pretty scewed by sentimentality i grant you that) it would be amusing but we know his sentiment had vitriolic overtones. IMHO of course.

LP,

in view of the fact that it's Sunday and out of respect for the beliefs of others, I'll be polite... But...WTF are you on about?????

:banghead::banghead::dunno::banghead::banghead:

Think it maybe time for Nurse Ratchett to bring you your meds!!!!!!...or did you put on you collar back the front and tighten it 1 button too many?????

You're sounding like one of those soap box preachers in Hyde park..or whereever :doah::dunno::doah:

Personally, I liked "Tiger's Tree"....but I fancied "Mekong's much more...lol...

As for Western religions....I'm 120% with Tiger... Total horse shit!!....simple manipulation of the fear of the masses in order to obtain and maintain "Control".......Hello Jones town...same shit...different "Dog"...

Show me anywhere in their teachings that says the "Christian Shepherds" have the right to stick their dicks into young boys and abuse them for their own perverted pleasure...

Totally sick fcuks...IMHO

Now back to Xmas trees....

...All I want for Xmas is ...... a "Laxative"

Cheers DS

Archived