receptionist girls in thai hotels

belfastish

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In Thailand there 2 kind of women.

The GTG who will maybe shag with you but who are drop dead serious about your relationship, dont play with them if you are not a bastard or if you dont want to run into troubles.

Of course, never forget money still plays an important role even with GTG, to give them "security"

:yeahthat: Well said. Ya boyos, these girls in reality cost far more, but hey, yer gettin' it for free, right hansum man? :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD

In Thailand, lock your heart in the safe, have fun with the BG and just look at the GTG.

If locking your heart in the room safes at the Dynasty Inn Soi 4 just don't use the credit card swipe option to open and close the safe door - they can malfunction at the most inopportune of times... :(

:beer:

The GTG who will maybe shag with you but who are drop dead serious about your relationship' date=' dont play with them if you are not a bastard or if you dont want to run into troubles.

Of course, never forget money still plays an important role even with GTG, to give them "security"[/quote']

:yeahthat: Well said. Ya boyos, these girls in reality cost far more, but hey, yer gettin' it for free, right hansum man? :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD

Yet again brings to mind that famous Charlie Sheen quote: 'I don't do free sex, I can't afford it' (or words to that effect) :-)

Never involve yourself with a Thai girl working in an hotel if you are do not intend to be serious with her.........

You will loose your hotel (due to the nuisance), you may have problems with her and she may have problems of her own (psychological problems, loose job etc...)

These girls are Thai, not bargirls, most of the time educated (especially front office) and they are working hard. (at least in the 3-5 stars hotels)

Thai women are far more liberated about having sex before marriage but they are still serious about it, so if you shag a front office girl she is more than likely thinking that you are now her boyfriend. (with the odd exception of the occasional moonlighting front office girl who stays an oddity as she would be fired as soon as it is known at her work place)

The GTG who will maybe shag with you but who are drop dead serious about your relationship, dont play with them if you are not a bastard or if you dont want to run into troubles.

Of course, never forget money still plays an important role even with GTG, to give them "security"

The BG, either GTG gone bad, mia noi, freelancer etc...

They shag for money, point.

But

Dont forget they are women too and that some of them are truely marriage material.

In Thailand, lock your heart in the safe, have fun with the BG and just look at the GTG.

(you may get lucky not following these words but most of the time you are not)

yeah well said, i think just sometimes in thailand you just need to hear that as its a confussing place.

im at the stage on my holiday where im never going back to backpacker heaven samui and just want to sit in a bar and watch the football without the false girls who talk the same crap and get/want a lady drink .

well off to pattaya tomorow,cant wait though more of a pick of girls,no quiet drink though but will be fun.

" The BG, either GTG gone bad, mia noi, freelancer etc...

They shag for money, point.

But

Dont forget they are women too and that some of them are truely marriage material"...

How many of the punters here are of marriage material :surprised::surprised: and looking to settle down with GTG. Over years I stopped shopping for a pussy, after I met GTG. :):)

cheers

Archived