Best Go Go Bar these days?

Wallenda

I just thought I'd ask some of the regulars in PTY what they think are the best go-gos these days.

My own personal criteria for this (and yours may differ) would be a place with a good selection (more) of girls, and also higher in the looks department. I'm neither cheap charlie nor high roller, and for the few nights I get to visit PTY, it's ok to spend a tad more than average.

Anyway, if you do reply with some suggestions, please do mention what makes the place better than others. And also I'd be curious to hear about how many girls are onstage there, and the quality.

Thanks

ps: I know this may seem like a tired old question to some here, but it hasn't been asked in a long time. And things do change. I'm a guy who has a chance to visit once every few years for just a few days, so I never have time to explore everything.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sheer numbers of good-looking girls (though not quite as good-looking as in the past) you can't beat Peppermint. Loads of totty in various states of attire spread throughout the bar.

For lots of fun with nubile young things, I would recommend What's Up and Baby Dolls. More lasses in What's Up, but Baby Dolls girls are friendlier (if you catch my drift).

I also recommend Sisterz for the imaginative costumes (how do they keep them on?) and Windmill for friendliness (Widmill has lost a bunch of girls recently, but they are busy restocking).

Hope this helps.

What's Up has a high percentage of nubile young things but it's a fairly small bar compared to the likes of Peppermint so not too many girls there. Sisterz should be called Auntiez considering the age of the "girls". Superbaby is a good no-nonsense bar with plenty of nice girls if you just want to pick up a girl and go.

I've got to give a :thumbup: :thumbup: to Sister'z. They didn't have a the greatest number of girls, nor the greatest looking but I had fun each time I stepped through the door.

I was sexually molested by the staff on each visit :beer: and not once asked to buy a drink or pay barfine. I think if they can get some prettier girls and maintain the same atmosphere, it could be like the heyday of Diamond. All in all, a good place to have a few drinks and some fun without any pressure whatsoever.

Happy, LDS, Peppermint, and Coyote's had (as usual IMHO) the best looking girls at any given time.

I've never had that problem at Coyote's. The only girl I barfine out of Coyote's though is a service girl, who by the way used to work at Heaven Above.

Speaking of Heaven Above, I've tried to give the place another go but over the past couple years but I've yet to find a reason to stay in the place for more than a single drink. Judging by the size of the crowds while I was in there, not many others decide to stick around for more than 1 drink either.

A shame because I remember when it was one of the best bars in PTY.

I bought a lady drink for a Coyotee's dancer and she downed 2 tequilas in quick succession before telling me her price was 2000 baht for short time or 1500 "for upstairs". Needless to say, I told her to get lost.

In Heaven Above a girl I bought a lady drink for ordered a tequila and downed it without sitting down. I brought this up with the mamasan but she thought the girl had done nothing wrong. I won't be going back to that bar either.

Wonderlust, I think its just another symptom of the growing lack of respect for the customer in Thai gogos? Its been getting slowly worse for years and they are gradually but surely getting more and more like western lapdance clubs. In many places the girls make so much from LDs, tips and silly nonsense like those ping pong balls that when you add on the sponsorship from silly prats abroard there is no longer any need for them to actually go with punters. And I'm sure that unlike yourself many punters would actually buy them another and put up with the little prima donnas nonsense? :cussing::banghead:

Simie.

Archived