Interesting email

frede

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yeahthat: Flash has it nailed, as one would expect.

Now OP did not think to give us a link. Does Dean = Dean Barrett? If so, I'll ask him directly next time I see him. And a guy named Jazz was an old hand around here (and Asian, too), but I'm unsure (read that doubtful) he'd write DB about anything. But "Jazz" in not so unusual a nickname, and it could be anyone...

Cheers,

SD -- would like to know the full story (let the flames begin)

:yeahthat: Flash has it nailed, as one would expect.

Now OP did not think to give us a link. Does Dean = Dean Barrett? If so, I'll ask him directly next time I see him. And a guy named Jazz was an old hand around here (and Asian, too), but I'm unsure (read that doubtful) he'd write DB about anything. But "Jazz" in not so unusual a nickname, and it could be anyone...

Cheers,

SD -- would like to know the full story (let the flames begin)

How many more people do you know in Thailand with a collumn named Dean?

But it can happen.

It certainly can. I have seen it happen.

I am generally not sure how or why it started, but based the outcome almost always doesn't seem justified by anything before the attacks occurs.

Gaddy my friend, you have one hell of an insight to Thai-Farang Marriages for a Single Guy! :neener:

Back on Track,

In my early days here about 17 years ago when I was young and stupid, as opposed to just stupid nowadays, I observed many incidences similar to the OP.

Even though I have not witnessed such behaviour lately that does not mean to say it still does not go on. Gone are the days when I could sense an atmosphere brewing and hang around to see what would kick off, I now much prefer to pay check bin and go elsewhere and continue enjoying the mellow ambience, I grew up with shite like this and I don't need it in my (youngish) middle age.

This thread, just like the other one about the Norge in Pattaya, makes me question other peoples (lack off) CDF .. Common Dog Fuck. Amicable situations do not just turn into acts of mindless violence at the snap of a finger, both parties need to antagonise each other until it reaches the point where one party snaps, sometimes I think victims are asking to be victims.

My :twocents: worth!

excatly.....victims screaming out to be victims.

The guy probably called him a tosser and other than a fat wallet the farang didnt have the personal presence or charisma to carry off such a dis. That said, there are much beter ways to relay the fact that he though him to be a tosser without actually saying it.

I have had a hooker freak on me and a bouncer for relatively fuck all. Point in case, a chap who had had is cock snipped off and was pretending to be a female gogo dancer asked me to go short time once...I think it was in Kings Castle, I'd had a few and replied in my politest of polite Thai. 'Thank you for the offer, however I am not homosexual I am sure one of those gentlemen would find you most pleasing to the eye and be willing to pay you for the pleasure, but as I said I am not homosexual'. He went spastic and called the bouncer, he and his mate fancied a bit of me.

Again, in my politest of polite Thai I told them that they would likely kick my ass as I was very drunk and out numbered, however if they insisted in doing so I would be back the next day and I'd knee cap'em. I then explained that I was merely telling teh faggott that I wasnt into LBs and that I was sure, as tough guys, neither were they. The bouncers bought me a beer and pissed themselves.

Funny old world.

Then again, I am 19 stone and 6foot 4. Still, I had a little motorcycle driver smack me in the chops once cause I had forgotten my wallet....he was about 7 stone and five foot fuck all.

Then again, I am 19 stone and 6foot 4. Still, I had a little motorcycle driver smack me in the chops once cause I had forgotten my wallet....he was about 7 stone and five foot fuck all.

Its the "Fuck all" bit one needs to be wary about ;)

Not to mention his fuck all friends and their fuck all lengths of 2x4. :smirk:

Archived