My vasectomy

radioman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....Don't worry' date=' they will supply what you need to produce a specimen.... [/quote']

Maybe these four super cuties will do a lesbian show for him while he jerks himself off.

Nice idea :)

They were all very nice, even in their greens and shower caps all had a smile to die for and a perfect manner.

If I do get the show I'll be sure to ask if I can photograph it. Now wondering if that soi 7/1 place has scrub greens and shower caps available :smirk: Might have an unknown kink that I need to explore.

Cheers,

M.

If these are the common method used in the west it seems not hard to imagine that here they might even outsource this to a go-go or soapy :cool:

I did hear a tale years ago about a colleague at work who needed to produce a semen sample and simply laid on the examination table. Doctor then proceeded with digital insertion (gloved) and in a matter of a second or two out popped the gloop. Now I need to understand two things here. Is this real or likley? Does such a course of action need a gay ruling?

Perhaps we need a poll? Have you had to produce a sample, if so how was it taken?

Cheers,

M.

• 4 months later...

Hmm, went for a semen sample two years back, was given a plastic receptacle and directed to the hong nam, then the nurse pointed to my gf to help me in the mens restroom. Outcome: failed.

Now reading how to produce a sample with coitus interuptus method, how can you possible do that in the hong man of a hospital, since i live 40kms from such a place?

Ok, got the solution: rent a hotel room near the hospital, have sex with gf, coitus interuptus in plastic receptacle and drive to the hospital :cool:

Did not have vasectomy, but fucking like a rabbit for 6 years and GF not pregnant, she wonders why? Makes me happy but she doesn't know that much.

Archived