Huge Ratchada fire

Flashermac

Interestingly the count on my posts is the same where as on the board's post count there is two consecutive numbers. :hmmm:

So either a problem with the board or I clicked ADD POST twice probably at a time when the board was running slow.

But remember words of wisdom are worth reading more than once..... :grin:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are buiding the section from Makkasan to Hualampong station now.

The bit over the expressway is Interestingly cantilvered right now. Will feel much better once it is connected at both ends

I'm not seeing that from real life nor that link. Got another?

Nothing past Makkasan to speak of yet as far as I see driving around town. And certainly no plans to make the airport link connect to Hualumpong anywhere that I see, Thai-language or Engish.

Granted I do not get everywhere, but...

Cheers,

SD

They are buiding the section from Makkasan to Hualampong station now.

The bit over the expressway is Interestingly cantilvered right now. Will feel much better once it is connected at both ends

I'm not seeing that from real life nor that link. Got another?

Nothing past Makkasan to speak of yet as far as I see driving around town. And certainly no plans to make the airport link connect to Hualumpong anywhere that I see' date=' Thai-language or Engish.

Granted I do not get everywhere, but...

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

That photo in the link I posted could just have been taken from my car every morning as I drive north on the expressway. If I look to the right I can see the Makkasan station construction and as that is the same direction as the airport, the overpass I am going under must be past the Makkasan station.

You are correct though it appears the link will end at the BTS Phayathai station and not go on to ualumpong.

Here is another link showing a photo taken from

the BTS Siam showing the construction.

While we're on the topic of unfinished constructions, I've always wanted to know what the story is behind this one located next to Saphan Taksin BTS station.

http://imagesocket.com/view/DSC04253s859.jpg

There's also one which I'm sure you've all seen right next to the Asoke BTS I believe. It looks like a parking garage. What's going on there? That piece of land should be worth a bit of money.

Archived