Does The Flange Change

bust

A mate of mine ;) met this Thai lady here in Oz over a year ago. At the time she was a virgin. :shocked::)

Over a 12 month period they have had sex pretty well every day sometimes 2-3 times a day :hubba:

The other day she was asleep in his bed in a rather vulnerable position and he laid there for a few moments studying and examining her pussy lips. :grin:

He tells me that the entire area has transformed over the last 12 months from being this neat little manicured slit to a pair of bald puffy lips with a slightly protruding flange.

Anyone else observed a radical change in a TG's pussy over time.

Anyone else observed a radical change in a TG's pussy over time.

Not a TG, but my Jap ex-wife's pussy definitely changed over time. :( Prior to marriage, it was open all hours :applause: :hubba: :chili: but then, once I'd put a ring on the cow's finger, it was suddenly up-shutters and I could only get in there about once a fucking month if I was lucky. :doah: And only then after I'd bribed the bitch with a new pair of shoes or a fancy handbag. :cussing:

jack :help:

Bust - are you actually asking if you can judge a pussies use by the state of the lips so you check if a pussy has been used a lot?

I've often wondered this and have been told that there is no affect, the lips grow that way, virgins can have big labia, pussy lips, whatever you want to call them, whores can have neat little or no laps.

Bummer!

Actually it depends on the season. In the cold winter months the flange tightens and the lips fold themselves all snuggly inside,

Springtime sees the lips start to open revealing the little bud and then in summer they are generally wide open to get the air cooling system working.

This is a medical fact :thumbup:

Archived