Does The Flange Change

bust

busty, busty, busty.... this is not a simple case of bragging is it????

Are you....Errr I mean your friend trying to convince us that you....Errrr "He" has a bigus dickus.....are you?????

Just curious....

PS most Industrial Laundries use a big "machine"....hehehehehe

:topic:

Busty,

Time to change the avatar! Xmas is done!!

(And you forgot the question mark on your thread title).

Piggy you really do need a holiday.... :cover:

Besides I think she is very cute so until I find someone worthy to replace her.....she stays.

Change in flange...

Not sure. Maybe it does, would require long time study.

I try and photograph many of my one-night-friends, and have built up an interesting archive of c..t close-ups. But to know more, one would need to know pix on long term survey.

I have LT SC friend from MN, who definitely worked about 6 yrs, pix 2002 show same minimal labia as pix 2006, and she was a popular girl with many clients.

A pic of a 42 yr old from small SC bar, huge gnarled inner labia.

My old favourite from ShEBa ( not working now) Ms theet Ngai), 23, big protuding inner labia. She did have a very high number count accordinG to the diary she showed me.

Maybe there is a correlation between inner labia size/ extension and 'number of fucks over time'

I knew a girl once who could "control" her flaps. They protruded quite profoundly from her nether regions and looked like butterfly wings. There must have been some muscles in there, cause when she was on top, the flaps came down and covered an extra inch or so of my shaft than her box did and she seemed to have this ability to "squeeze" the flaps which gave a sort-of... milking effect... and... oh... never mind :doah:

Archived