PPP takes over, Now I can relax

NanaHunter

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that people put up endless posts that have nothing to do with the topic. I suggest that they get a part time job insted of cyber wanking with their free time. That way they could afford to go to Thailand more often. I happen to know that a number of these flamer/trools who run rampant about Thai boards merely go to Thailand for 7 days a year and stay in that shite hole Nana Hotel.... I wonder if they can't afford to buy Kamagra so they can even have a wank at home to releive tension of a pathetic life which is expressed here in the dumb posts. How about Thailand and no bull...Saying someone looks like Ronald McDonald when they have never even seen them in real time just shows how doumb people can be. Get thee to Thailand so you can have something to say or just find some other place to leave you droppings...... Now, What about Thailand?

Saying someone looks like Ronald McDonald when they have never even seen them in real time just shows how doumb people can be.

For starters I think Ronald is very dapper in his striped clothes and big floppy shoes.

Secondly you were note said to resemble him just compared to him.....both being clowns.

You obviously set out to stir the board up so why act surprised when a bit of the shit gets flung your way. The way you carry on it will become buckets very soon I would imagine.

Archived