Oz May Cut Ties To "Poms" After Queen Mum Dies

Steve

Do you guys realise how many members here have run gurgling' date=' howling and frothing at the mouth to the nearest precipice to fling themselves into the abyss after trying to win an argument with Torneyboy?

Madness lies there.

[/quote']

J2.....TB doesn't argue...he strings together a series of fallacious statements

Let me guess.. public school, right? :shakehead

Think you mean FELASCIOUS, Busty Boy!

1. containing a fallacy; logically unsound: fallacious arguments.

2. deceptive; misleading: fallacious testimony.

3. disappointing; delusive: a fallacious peace.

Mate I know what it means.......at least i know how to spell it... :shakehead:shakehead

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spell it?? Mate...Find me a dictionary with your spelling of that word in it, and I'll buy you a steak once-a-week from here to eternity!!!

Dunno how your spelling ended up in quote from my post!! But anyway... going to bed. Nite nite.. :sleeping:

One thing about you Aussies, you can't spell for shit (Bust excepted), but you are feckin great when it comes to giving away free food :thumbup:

Thanks Teddy.....I don't know what Piggy is on about. If he had taken the time to read my post I have spelled every word correctly.....I think.. :hmmm:

It was he who misspelled it the first place and then tried to cover his tracks by editing my post in his use of the quote......very cunning.

But unfortunately he is a habitual misspeller as discovered in his most recent reply to CTO in the sponsors section under the Thai Student thread.

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/525291/pid/657545/post/last/m/1/#LAST

Thanks Teddy.....I don't know what Piggy is on about. If he had taken the time to read my post I have spelled every word correctly.....I think.. :hmmm:

It was he who misspelled it the first place and then tried to cover his tracks by editing my post in his use of the quote......very cunning.

But unfortunately he is a habitual misspeller as discovered in his most recent reply to CTO in the sponsors section under the Thai Student thread.

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/525291/pid/657545/post/last/m/1/#LAST

You dodgy bastard!!

You went back and edited your own post so it was spelled correctly after I gave you the correct spelling!!! Cnut!! :cussing:

(And dunno if people can see the link to a thread in the sponsor's section if they're not sponsors... and it wasn't a spelling mistake.. I know how to spell "wasn't"... just a mere typo. Not an effort to use a work that out of the range of my grammatical abilties...unlike some. (Who then go and edit the post to the correct spelling!) :shakehead

Archived