New Thailand Board

NanaHunter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was a good one a couple of years ago where we could post nude photo's but that died with Louhuli :rip:

Lusty....are you a board sponsor.....there you can see nudes and also body building black lesbians with strap-ons.

I was recently invited to join a newsih board. the inivte came from a newsletter that I subscribe to and was most pleasently suprised to join in. No trools, no flamers and nice people. It is so nice that I'm not going not mention it here!

So please feel free to stop posting here and put all your efforts there, we will understand, and some how manage here without you.

I have Loului's old camera sitting beside me right now! The stories it could tell if I could bring back it's memory!

We should have had a whip around to preserve his brain in the hope that we could retrieve the mental images from it some day. I'm sure he would have approved. :)

I wish I could do the same with my mental images. So many faces, bodies and acts not committed to camera... :(

I have Loului's old camera sitting beside me right now! The stories it could tell if I could bring back it's memory!

We should have had a whip around to preserve his brain in the hope that we could retrieve the mental images from it some day. I'm sure he would have approved. :)

I wish I could do the same with my mental images. So many faces' date=' bodies and acts not committed to camera... :( [/quote']

Yup +1 on that; time is a bitch on the memory fade button. :banghead:

Oh and I am not so sure we need to be seeing some of Old Loului's memory's :smirk: bad enough just having had to hear them :doah:

Archived