Hillary may unite Republicans

Flashermac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but poor Al. That BJ and the resultant lying ...

Come on Cent. You know Bill never had sex with that woman! I kept waiting for him to fess up. You know, "Yeah, Monica went down on me, but I never came" type of answer. (Of course, the infamous "blue dress" kind of took that one away from him.) Anyway it was a right-wing conspiracy. Monica was a plant ! :)

HH

They need to publicize this stuff more in the media.

I think you have put your finger on the exact reason why decent people seldom make it to the top in politics. The Media, and it's owners, don't want them.

It's not what they say about people that matters, it's what they don't say.

my :twocents:

1. If Gore would have won his own state, he wouldn't have had to worry about hanging chads in Florida! :(

2. After watching the Super-Tuesday results, IMO if Obama gets the nonmination he should not consider hillary as a running mate...she would not help with the democratic faithful and would polarize conservatives and white males, who Obama needs to win against the Republicans.

To me Gore had no integrity in '00. He seems to have changed for the better now. But I lost what little respect I had for him when he chose to contest the two counties in Florida with the largest democratic populace instead of all the counties for the recount. Also, it was the DEMS who approved that ballot with the hanging chads.

Archived