Hillary may unite Republicans

Flashermac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as Many here and there have said, it is the Dems race to lose, and I am guessing that if Hillary is the candidate, this is what will happen. Iwoa taught us that "racist America" would rather have a fresh blood black man than a stale old cow of a woman for president. My guess is this is many of these people who are dems will vote against her if she is the nominee.

I did once think Hillary might make a decent leader, but the more I read and learn, I am definitely 180 on that. She is a self indulgent self centered self serving egotist who only cares about her place in history, not the good of the country. This election is all about her. Add to that that she will add 4-8 more years (if god forbid she is elected) to the 2 family party running the country. Enough already, If a dem can win, I say Obama has the best chance of it.

Yeah, maybe...and maybe vice versa, but on her own, with another person for VP, I am not so sure. Lieberman as Maccain's VP might also post a problem.

I like Obama, and I like Maccain...(Ron Paul has a few good points as well)...maybe Obama and Mac should run together?

Hugh I'm not an American but will still offer an opinion. I think you are 100% right on that.

I been quite surprised at the depth of support for Obama, and descriptions of him as "the black Kennedy" might not be as tongue in cheek as they sound. And of course if he's VP he's young enough to take the next step in 8 years

As I said earlier, the major problem may be keeping a redneck bullet out of him.

The problem I see with him being the VP under Hillary is that she will be dogged by the clinton haters, and will not be allowed to do a good job (assuming, and it is a big one, that she could do a good job). Thus, being associated with a loser president might not help his chances in 4-8 years.

Assuming She does win the presidency, and holds it for 8 years, then we are back to 2 families holding power, and then Obama coming in on that, and holding it for 4-8 more...No, I feel the best thing is to have new blood in there, Bush and Clinton free.

Archived