Valentine's Day flowers

fatbastard33

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...

I'd rather make my own "Deliveries"...thank you very much..

You sent me the photos last time you & Tiger "Delivered" something for me

:onfire: :cussing::cussing::banghead::banghead::cussing: :onfire:

Besides $50 is cheap compared with what it normally costs me to bring perfume & flowers... :grinyes::dunno::dunno::grinyes:

LOL

Cheers Cumb Dunt

At least then it goes to a worthy cause, not to some businessman wanting to take advantage of the lovestruck punters with loves in Nana and Cowboy while he's home in farangland pining! 50 bucks for six flowers! :yikes::rotl::shakehead In Thailand!

LOL...thought you were talking about me for a minute....

...but I'm not allowed to go to Nana or Cowboy...so it can't be me :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

Wish I could escape with a $50 outlay though....555555555

Cheers DC

FB33, "up to you". I'm not a flowers, romantic guy, but if that's your thing, more power to ya. You're not hurting anyone.

FB33 is devoid of romance, as is anyone who needs a commercial rip off like Valentines Day to remind them to do something special for their 'tilac'. A romantic would do something special at any time, not when the rest of the sheep are doing it.

It's mind boggling how many guys send flowers to their girlfriend / spouse only on Valentines Day and somehow think that they are being romantic?! :shakehead

It is even more mind mindboggling how many women also think that this action is romantic. Pathetic would be more appropriate. :rolleyes:

Archived