Valentine's Day flowers

fatbastard33

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"P.S.

"...Although the Bangkok yellow pages is getting harder and harder to find in the hotel room drawer..."

Yeah, maybe because guys like you keep taking them!"

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a free towel, free ash tray, free soap, free shampoo, free hair net . . . . come with the cost of the room?

I only added the Yellow Pages to all this free stuff !

I'd like to hear from one person who has never taken something from the hotel room wilst in LOS. Name one person!

"P.S.

"...Although the Bangkok yellow pages is getting harder and harder to find in the hotel room drawer..."

Yeah, maybe because guys like you keep taking them!"

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a free towel, free ash tray, free soap, free shampoo, free hair net . . . . come with the cost of the room?

I only added the Yellow Pages to all this free stuff !

I'd like to hear from one person who has never taken something from the hotel room wilst in LOS. Name one person!

not me,i have no use for them when i leave the Kingdom.

i don't even take stuff when i travel to LOS,i just buy at much cheaper prices on arrival.

and i find the sizes of the sachets and bottles they provide are just about useless when you are using the shower 4/5 times a Day and with a companion.

i am guilty of hoarding soaps and shampoos provided by the Hotels but i always give these to the Girls when i leave along with any other toiletries.

i find the Girls like the stuff as a gift.

and why would i want to fly for 12 Hours with a suitcase full of hotel shampoo?.

a suitcase full of soiled panties is another matter...........

Archived