prices of cars in Bangkok

samak

i need pretty soon to negotiate with my employers for a new car allowance deal. they have no idea, how expensive decent imported cars are in Thailand!

anyone has links to websites with car pricing in thailand?

such cars as BMW 5series, Audi A6, Toyota Lexus etc.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Link Exile OK for ballpark figures, but I must question some of the prices.

1.219 Millo for a 3.0 V Fortuner, thats what I paid nearly 3 years ago.

1.055 Millo for a 2.0 Sport R Mazda 3, can be had for 100K less, the wife got one 3 weeks ago.

3.75 Millo for a Mazda RX-8, I was quoted 3.2 Millo.

Sorry, can't help directly, but aren't beemers now assembled in LOS? (should avoid the hefty import tax regardless of purchase/lease method)

i think they only assemble whole kits which are imported. the basic model of 5 series is still far over 3 million

3.0 V Fortuner Turbo Diesel I average 9.9KM / Liter (28 MPG Imperial), but I do have rather a Digital right foot, the gas peddle is either ON or OFF. Gas prices / vehicle ecconomy is a small percentage of the overall costs of owning and running a vehicle here.

The Toyota warranty is good, 100,000 KM or 36 Months unlimited, all services up to 60,000 KM free apart for consumables such as oil and filters etc They even replaced my front discs at 40,000 under warranty, average service cost less than 2,000 baht. I have had mine for nearly 3 years now and I was considering trading it at 3 years but now I am not sure is it worth it, despite the fact I drive higher than average mileage it still drives like new.

Toyota have offered me 850K trade in, so for 440K I could get a new one, 12,200 baht / month depreciation over 3 years is not bad.

looks very reasonable, yes!

for free services and maintenance do you need to go to the company where you bought it or at any company with a Toyota contract?

sorry for my ignorance; i drive for 12 years in LOS with probably several hundred thousand km but i never owned a car here which i am going to change now.

Archived