Obie wins 9th primary in a row!

Flashermac

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to hear a politician speak about putting a stop to corruption and put a stop to lying to the people. One of my major beefs is the corruptive force that prevents the telling of the truths about social security and medicare. The government has crippled both plans by depleting both plans of their assets at the end of the month and then turning around and telling the people that there is no money. There is money. Actually there is a lot of money, but the politicians of both parties refuse to deal with this subject. Which makes you wonder if both parties are not serving a higher master.

<< Clinton cites 35 years of experience. Her only elected office was in '00, 2 years more than Obama in terms of federal government experience. She must be counting being the wife of a governor and president as experience. >>

That claim of Ms Hill's has really struck me as completely assinine. Does she expect anyone to buy it?

Maybe I can count my father's military experience along with my own, since after all I'm his son. (Never mind that I wasn't born yet for most of it.) Can I wear his WWII ribbons with my VN ribbons?

Newsweek's Alter on Clinton: 'One of the Worst Run Campaigns in Modern Political History

... On the heels of Clintonâ??s losses in Wisconsin, Washington State and Hawaii on February 19 to Barack Obama, Alter said her campaign had been terribly managed when asked.

â??Terribly,â? Alter said. â??Iâ??d say itâ??s one of the worst run campaigns in modern political history, and she is one of the better candidates. Thatâ??s the irony â?? that she turned out to be a pretty darn good candidate.â?Â

Alter told the audience gathered at Nathanâ??s in the heart of the Georgetown neighborhood in Washington, D.C. on February 20 he thought many of the people running Clintonâ??s campaign took her nomination for granted. Obamaâ??s campaign, he said, had more people on the ground.

He predicted Obama to win, but said not to count Clinton out completely. He did admit to saying earlier in the day on the Ed Shultz radio show that Hillary Clinton â??could go out classy or could go out ugly.â?Â

Link

If you think about it, Bill Clinton's Vice President invented the internet. Actually, this occured about the same time our Old Hippy invented the warp drive. Any moron could figure that out. Shit happens.

Shit, if anybody really wants to know, I was the first President of the United States. George Washington became President in 1789. We declared our Independence on July 4th, 1776. From 1776 to 1789 the country was run by me. Shit, any moron could figure that out. Shit happens. It is the nature of shit to be circular in nature and to always return to its owner in its own desire time.

shit-happens-poster.jpg

Just what does his name have to do with anything? Would you say that anyone named Adolph should never be considered for public office no matter their positions simply because they shared a name (not even a relation) with Mr Hitler?

Sheesh! What a mou-roon...

Regards' date='

SD[/quote']

was just a thought...

I believe he is a "Jr." which would mean he was named after his father?

Yep. Name same same. Barack Sr was raised a Muslim, but kicked it. Reportedly, he put Islam in the same bag as the jungle witch doctors and became an agnostic. Still kept marrying a lot of wives though, and Obie Jr didn't dig too deeply when he found out papa may have still been married in Kenya when he married Obie jr's mama in the USA.

Archived