Obie wins 9th primary in a row!

Flashermac

"...<< Clinton cites 35 years of experience. Her only elected office was in '00, 2 years more than Obama in terms of federal government experience. She must be counting being the wife of a governor and president as experience. >>

That claim of Ms Hill's has really struck me as completely assinine. Does she expect anyone to buy it?..."

The truth is, many will believe it, and she probably thinks it matters as well.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I never understood why a wife could get 1/2 a GI's pension "just because." Set a bad precedent. I met a woman here, friend of a friend (o.k. girl I fucked a few times) who had been married to a well known rocker for a short time, seems a judge decided she was entitled to 1/3 of his money for ever. Seems she "was there" as well. I asked her if she was there helping him learn to play the Guitar, and helped him write the songs that made him famous etc...oddly, she seemed to think she had earned it all by spreading her legs...as if he couldn't get that elsewhere, and no doubt wishes he had...what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, Hillary, I don't want the bitch for president, think she should shut the fuck up and go make dinner for her man!

SuperDelegates jump to Obama

The Democratic superdelegates are starting to follow the voters â?? straight to Barack Obama.

In just the past two weeks, more than two dozen of them have climbed aboard his presidential campaign, according to a survey by The Associated Press. At the same time, Hillary Rodham Clinton's are beginning to jump ship, abandoning her for Obama or deciding they now are undecided.

The result: He's narrowing her once-commanding lead among these "superdelegates," the Democratic office holders and party officials who automatically attend the national convention and can vote for whomever they choose.

As Obama has reeled off 11 straight primary victories, some of the superdelegates are having second â?? or third â?? thoughts about their public commitments...

Archived