Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

OK guys help me out here. I recently was in BKK (will be returning soon). Myself and a friend went into KC III on two occasions. Both times I barfined a 'girl'. I didn't realise what KC III was but I did cop on that there was a large amount of lady boys there, mixed among what I thought were serious cuties!

So my question was did I take back 'girls' that were post op or something? I mean they looked right, hell felt right too but what were they smile.gif" border="0? One 'girl' did have fake breasts and seemed to know a lot about Man United which we were watching on the TV smile.gif" border="0

I would have no regrets but I would like to know as on priciple I wouldn't take a post-op 'girl' by choice!

So what do y'all reckon I shagged those nights !?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kings Castle III huh? There are maybe 2-3 real women in that place! My friend got fooled too but he figured it out in the cab on the way to the hotel. It is a Katoey bar in all its Katoey glory. Some people feel if it looks like a woman, acts like a woman, feels like a woman then what do you have? A woman! You seem to be taking it a lot better than my friend did even though he did not do the deed.

Mykal

I've only been there once, but all reports are that there are very few women there indeed. And from what I saw the real women there weren't nearly as attractive (at least with their clothes on) as the katoeys. So it's highly likely that anyone you would take from there would be a katoey. On the other hand, although I've never seen a post-op in person, almost all the pictures I've seen (granted not a huge sample set) would not pass for natural unless you were really, really drunk.

In your mind it was a woman, so what difference does it make? Maybe the slight ambiguity made it even a little more exciting, eh?

I've asked myself why KCIII even bothers having the handful of women, but I think I've figured it out. Two words: plausible deniability. Every guy that brings a dancer out of there can claim to his friends (or convince himself) that the one he got was the real deal.

You certainly messed up here mate, because KC3 isn't even any old ladyboy bar but the whole worlds 'mecca' of katoey joints. This is the place all the convincing katoeys aspire to work at for top dollar! There is no more chance of meeting a 'real girl' working at KC3 than at Casanova in NEP, you will however find a far more plausible katoey than just about anywhere else....some of whom work as post ops!!!!

I was there last week "initiating" a newbie (see Patpong initiation thread). The place has 4 real girls and they are quite average to be kind. Some of the katoeys are quite stunning. I had my GF ask one of the real girls why she would want to work in a ladyboy bar. She responded that she gets barfined often because many guys want to take out a "real" girl after playing with the ladyboys and at her last bar, she was almost never barfined.

Ranger

Thanks guys. OK so by all accounts it seemed it is highly probable I did end up with a Katoey. Man, the only bit that freaks me out is that a 'male' of our species could look that way!

I still don't have any particular regrets, I am not gay and at the time enjoyed the experience for what I thought it was!

The only thing that is niggling a little is is there any additional health risks I need to be aware of with going with a Katoey?

I think it depends on whether or not you adequately protected yourself (i.e., used a condom) and whether you availed yourself of the katoey's three-hole. Even then, I'm not sure if they are more at risk than many of the real deal female bargirls.

Interesting that you were fooled GB. Did you talk to him at all? Appearances can be very deceiving, but the voice is usually the tell-all with katoeys - although they will often modulate the pitch on that too.

I was in KC III for the first time last summer. I had sort of heard that it was a Katoy joint, but was not sure. Fortunately, I happened to sit beside a Japanese gentlemen who had been there many times before; he was happy to fill me in on what kind of place it was, and point out the real ladies from the Kaoteys. Sure enough, most were the latter.

I think the Katoeys sensed that I was a first timer to the place. I seemed to get a lot of attention from them. I was kind of creepy, having someone who looks like a woman sitting beside me, but knowing they really are a man. They do have deeper voices, and are larger than the average Thai lady. Moreover, they were a lot more AGGRESSIVE than the average Thai lady!

JG

quote:

Originally posted by Mart_UK:

You certainly messed up here mate, because KC3 isn't even any old ladyboy bar but the whole worlds 'mecca' of katoey joints. This is the place all the convincing katoeys aspire to work at for top dollar! There is no more chance of meeting a 'real girl' working at KC3 than at Casanova in NEP, you will however find a far more plausible katoey than just about anywhere else....some of whom work as post ops!!!!

Wrong!

KC3 is the ugly ladyboy bar in Patpong: ladyboys do not aspire to be there at all.

Walk in there with a ladyboy from Kings Corner and look at the respect they give her. For a ladyboy in Bangkok, working in Kings Corner is the ultimate status symbol.

Not sure if this is still the case but it used to be: any ladyboy that had worked at KC3 would never work at Kings Corner. Some of the better looking ladyboy in Nana ended up in Kings Corner, but I never saw a KC3 ladyboy in there.

KC3 also has it's fair share of pre-op, something not allowed in Kings Corner.

Some of you guys can't tell? Shit, I've been here too long! I'd love to see it through your eyes; all I see is ugly woman with masculine bone structures.

Archived