Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

You had sex with a ladyboy and you didn't know?!?! I can never work this out. I just don't get it.

Many ladyboys have told me that as many as 90% of their customers don't know they are ladyboys. You are one such guy so please, for my sanity, answer some questions...

I don't believe that 90% don't know. But I bet that of that 90% many are not sure (and don't care) and many know, but don't let on (maybe that breaks the fantasy).

Do you not look at the pussy? What about foreplay and stuff? How can you not look at the pussy of the girl you are about to have sex with? Do you not notice there is something slighty different about her body, her bone structure for example?

I don't believe I could ever get drunk enough on Thai beer to be completely fooled when having sex with a post-op in a reasonably lit room. I've never seen a very convincing pussy (and I didn't need to get that close to tell), but you can not tell 100% by looking at her bone structure (unless you mean by performing a vivisection). I know there are some people who claim to be able to tell with certainty but they are fooling themselves and there are many fine girls who are passed over because many punters feel their features are too katoey-like and they don't want to risk it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little story to assure you the "10%" does exist. I brought a newbie to pong recently. Went to major go go's like camelot & k2, but nothing clicked. Ok, then tried a little topless and more at q2; still nothing. Then for kicks, I brought him to k3 with no warning. He loved the place, and I just kept myself from laughing, not tipping him off as he is totally against ever ending up with a lady boy. Earlier in his stay after seeing a cabaret show, he exclaimed he could always tell the difference between ladyboys and girls and did not want warnings from me which I had offered to give. Now he stated he wanted to go to king iii exclusively from then on. I asked, is it the music, the atmosphere, what? He said "the girls". Compared to normal BG's, they tended to be more aggressive, speak better english, lighter skinned, smarter, and played him like a fiddle. The other thing I learned about katoeys is some of their faces are surgically tuned to look like the most beautiful girls in Thailand. He had a hard time choosing, then barfined. Upon entering the room "she" told him she was different than other girls. He kicked her out immediately and wanting to remedy the situation, he went right back and barfined a real girl. If he had been drunk or she did not disclose (he had less than 2 full beers the whole night), I think the deception could easily have been total.

It's common knowledge that ladyboys get barfined or they wouldn't have jobs. Somewhat more surprising are the number of westerners who visit and/or live in Bangkok because they prefer ladyboys. Because Bangkok is the ladyboy capital of the blue planet such types will continue to relocate there.

The tourist factor has created yet another market for ladyboys. Mambo Cabaret in Washington Square draws tourists by the bus load. Here you will also find old Americans who favor ladyboys.

GB no worries. I really does not matter if it was a girl or something else as long you enyoied it.

Relating to the disease issue: one should be carefull all the time, otherwise one will receive unwanted surprises anyway (it is just a matter of time).

Personaly, I also did have not intended sex with katoeys. Actually even more then once. But what shall I say: it was OK. As I am not doing big examinations of the pussy etc. (I was convinced it was a lady) I just found it out because these "ladies" are providing the far better blowjob's then any ladies I ever had.

By the way: everybody claiming he is can recognice katoys never was in Bali.

Cheers

GB, as long as you enjoyed yourself and you did not catch anything horrible what does it matter? The one question that is arousing laugh.gif" border="0 my curiosity is what the hell were you doing watching Manchester United when you could have been "shagging"?

Taipan shocked.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Thanks for the replies guys. A few responses..

To Farangdang - Thanks for your comments, I do know that I have nothing to prove. In hindsight I did think maybe telling the story about the real girl might have implied I was trying to prove something but it wasn't intended. Just thought I would recount a particularily enjoyable experience on an appropriate board !

I'm not gay and I'm a guy that doesn't care whether your gay, bi, hetro, black, white or yellow. That said I wouldn't go with a katoey even post-op by choice. But since it probably happened I reckon I'm mature enough to not care smile.gif" border="0 I'm a little inexperienced but I do travel well, no dummie here I hope smile.gif" border="0. The only issue I had was any xtra concern I maybe should have on the health issue as I stated before.

To Escape Rabbit - Oh yes, it is hard to know, even though I did spot some Katoeys myself in KC3, I reckoned it had the best looking 'girls' of any bar we had been in that night smile.gif" border="0 !

To BKK Freak - Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in making the mistake smile.gif" border="0. But it was a lesson learnt which is what life is all about. I think I got quite a lot of... hmmm.. maybe negative reponses to my post, along the lines of .. your sure f*cked up buddy, but did I really? I don't know...

To Taipan - Myself, my friend and our dates initially went back to the hotel to my mates room. The 4 of us had a 'party' for like 1/2 an hour and the TV was on, Man Utd were playing on the TV (shagging followed soon afterward smile.gif" border="0). My friend was actually supposed to 'pop a pill' with his date. In fairness something I would have been strongly opposed too! Anyway it never happened. God, I remeber my 'honey' was sitting on my lap enthusiastically watching the game, I couldn't wait to get her back to my room next door smile.gif" border="0! I dunno guys, rembering this 'girl' I could challenge anyone not to be fooled smile.gif" border="0 !!

GB.

KS,

I'll save you the trouble and volunteer to leave your backslapping message board. If one isn't permitted to write what is true here who needs it?

Adios muchacho!

Archived