Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

Cheers Mikey

I'm very happy to be put right by such a lady boy expert as yourself

Incidentally, one katoey I know; probably the most stunning and convincing I've ever seen, is due to get the chop anytime now. After that she'll be starting work at G-Spot and my guess is now that no-one will guess that she was anything other than a girl.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops Mickey, I don't stand corrected after all.

What I mean by a 'ladyboy bar' is a place full of 'chicks with dicks'. Casanova and Obession at NEP are ladyboy bars and every 'lady' in there has a cock and two balls.

You say that pre-ops aren't allowed to work in Kings Corner so that to my mind at least makes KC3 the pre-eminant 'ladyboy' bar and Kings Corner something else entirely. A patpong bar staffed by a mix of 'real' and 'post op' go-go girls

Here endeth the lesson in ladyboy bar semantics.

GB, glad you had a great time. As to the health risks it's probably not much worse than sex with any other aggressive, experienced, wild bar girl crazy.gif" border="0

This is pure speculation, but katoeys are probably riskier than the average bar girl because:

1) they are way outside typical thai society and their futures are not very bright, so they are more likely to engage in risky behavior (i.e. unprotected oral sex, anal sex, ...), even drug use.

2) I would guess katoeys are usually thinking short-term and not trying to find a sponsor, or "husband". Maybe that makes them more honest, but also more likely to give you a disease without being too concerned about it.

3) katoeys typically are far more savvy and experienced than real bar girls. Number of years -> number of partners -> more likely to be carrying some disease. On the other hand, they are hopefully more aware of STDs than most fresh from Isaan bargirls and know how to protect themselves better.

4) anal sex, anal sex, anal sex. Receptive anal sex is by far the biggest risk factor for sexually transmitted HIV. I would venture that almost all katoeys have had anal sex (many times) and that many have done so without condoms (maybe not with customers, but with boyfriends or other katoeys).

That being said, if you engaged in insertive anal sex that was a big risk for you. But if the condom didn't break, then you shouldn't have any problems.

If you received oral sex without a condom then HIV is not out of the question, but unlikely. Another STD is more probable, but still far from certain (you could do it twenty times and get nothing, or once and be unhappy).

If you gave unprotected oral sex (especially if you let your tongue wander a few extra inches), that is probably the riskiest thing you did (you risk not just the regular STDs, but hep B, as well).

Even deep kissing has significant risk of disease, it's impossible to be completely safe.

I'm not a doctor and I have no sexual experience with katoeys, these are just my random musings. If you did anything really risky, you should get tested as soon as possible (except HIV, which you should wait a few months for).

Mark_UK, the only criteria you mentioned was "katoey", so going from that the #1 katoey bar in Thailand is Kings Corner. If you would have stipulated pre-op katoey's then I wouldn't have disagreed. Besides, I don't want to argue with a fellow countryman!

In my experience many of the customers in KC3 know exactly what sort of bar it is and go there specifically because they want pre-op. Although I have seen some guys checking that the katoey is post-op before leaving with them.

I've only seen 1 katoey working in G-spot lately, and she's not very convincing, although judging by the number of customers she has, I'm the only one who thinks so.

FarangDang, your points 1 and 2 apply to every bargirl, whether katoey or not. "even drug use", what? you mean you know bargirls who don't use drugs??? I've been here 3 years and I've never met one!

I agree with points 3 and 4.

An interesting fact here is that the 5 or 6 ladyboys I have met who have HIV caught it from their thai boyfriends; the thai boyfriends use the service of street-walkers and pass whatever they get to their girlfriends.

I don't think I was on this board when I found out, but about 18 months ago I was in a position to all the sensitive information circulating the Kings Group of bars in Patpong. The latest HIV test results were in (I think these appeared every 3 months) and results were not good: a total of 9 girls were tested positive. All girls, no kateoys. The heads of Kings Group were obviously not pleased and called emergency meetings with all the girls (these meetings occured in the bars, about 1 hour before opening, all workers were asked to be present.) The girls were given a - rather pointless in my mind - talk on the importance of always using condoms.

My inquires into what happened to those 9 girls lead nowhere. I have no idea if their employment with the Kings Group was terminated or not. I don't know who the girls were or if they continued to work in the prostitution business.

Incidently, I have been with ladyboys without using a condom and have been with girls without using a condom. I've never caught anything from a ladyboy, but have had several, minor STD's from the girls. To be honest, I have been with far more girls than I have ladyboys.

A standard ladyboy has far less risk of catching vaginal STD's then do the girls. But there's a caveat here: some ladyboys have had their "pussy" extended and as a result are far more susceptible. I doubt such ladyboys would go without a condom because they are well aware of the risks involved.

Bibblies you are too funny! My take on the Kings Group Katoey situation... Kings Corner I was told by a bargirl when I asked about the Katoey contingent she responded "80%". I think she must have meant 80% girls. Thats what I notice in there. Luckily my encounters were both female as confirmed by my steady there and mamagement. (but why should I believe them? *LOL*) I think there are a good 10-15 in the Corner all post-op. In Kings Castle 3 I think there are 2-3 real girls there and the rest a mix of Katoey. I would imagine 25% post op and the rest pre op. If they think you are a little green they will send down a post op just to take care of those who don't know what that bar is about. From the rest of my knowledge no other Kings bars will have any Katoeys. What is the appeal of the Corner for us straight guys then? I really don't know. I fell in serious like with the place and one particular girl(real girl). Also it is a damned big bar! Middle of the action feeling. The girls are beautiful too! Just watch yourself on a drunk night!

Mykal

Mikey, you are a good guy to have around. Your first hand info is much better than my wild speculations.

My points 1 and 2 were just that the typical katoey is probably further out on the fringe. I disagree about your claims of drug use though. I can't hope to give a percentage on the number of bargirls who use drugs, but I'm 90% confident that most of the girls I've spent any time with are not serious drug users. I'm not saying they never had tried drugs, but they were not dependent on them (and no obvious needle marks). Most of them didn't even like alcohol that much, but who knows what that means. Maybe, I'm drawn to the "good" girls (so I'm probably missing a lot frown.gif" border="0 )

quote:

Originally posted by FarangDang:

Mikey, you are a good guy to have around. Your first hand info is much better than my wild speculations.

Thank you kind sir. I do my best.

quote:

I disagree about your claims of drug use though.

You're not alone, most people disagree with me on the drug issue. They just don't want to believe it.

Drug use and addiction are two different things. I doubt you'll find the addicts as we think of them in the West, at least not in the bar scene. I can't imagine a heroin addict being employed for any length of time.

Yabba addiction is prevalent though. I put the figure of yabba use at 80-85%. This figure is also the standard figure you get when you ask a girl how many girls from the bar use yabba. I don't know what percentage of those are truly addicted, in the clinical sense.

The other 15-20% use other drugs to get their kicks. Usually ecstasy, if they can afford it.

The extent of yabba use amongst the BG's is not realised by most of the members of this board.

Not sure the board rules on postings such as this so I won't go any further but I have had first hand experience of the ease at which drugs are obtainable at the bars. I've seen yabba handed out like sweets, and no-one turns it down.

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

Kings Corner I was told by a bargirl when I asked about the Katoey contingent she responded "80%". I think she must have meant 80% girls. Thats what I notice in there.

What is the appeal of the Corner for us straight guys then? I really don't know. I fell in serious like with the place and one particular girl(real girl). Also it is a damned big bar! Middle of the action feeling. The girls are beautiful too! Just watch yourself on a drunk night!

Mykal

The place is usually a lot of fun basically. My GF loves going there, and a trip there is sure sign that the night will wild when we get back to the hotel. Her take on the ratio is about what you stated, 80% girls. I do a pretty good job passing her quiz on which girls are girls. But sometimes I am glad I am not there alone and drunk or I would have made the wrong (for me) choice.

Archived