Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

Smokey222 you are not being truthfull about last week, the same as the person in question. Patpongbill frequently ranted on slagging off Washington Square. Thats what his problem was about. What's your problem?...Now go back and reread what KS said and the reason for it. Then go and search and see the crap that Patpong bill has said about WS in the past....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rictic you are responding much in the negative manner that Mart suggested.

I stand by what I posted and I hope you feel better before the day is over. This may be a good day to increase your Prosac dosage.

What negative manner, I said your lying, which you are. KS gave PatpongBill a dressing down for constantly attacking Washington Square, which he does. As for khatoys, I couldn't give a flying F%$# as to wether you want to give one up the back door to a Khatoy or take it up the back door from a khatoy. I would say that is the attitude of the majority of posters on here.

As for Prosac, they do say that if you take sufficient it can be used as a truth serum, so maybe yould best double your dosage.

rictic, try to be civil during discussion. I am by no means a liar and I stand by what I have written. I don't feel it necessary to list the gay bars and cabarets in WS. That would only upset those who like WS. Because neither Mart or I dissed Bill we are now your enemy. So be it!

Mart and I both referred to the hostile nature of others during the katoey (or khatoy if you wish) messages. Mart was only being honest about what he enjoys and so are the gents on Soi 22, NEP or where ever if they write that they prefer katoeys. They aren't required to get your stamp of approval. Now start being nicer to people!

Why do katoeys upset you so much? shocked.gif" border="0

Bill said this"Here you will also find old Americans who favor ladyboys."

KS Said this

PatpongBill, we all know your hatred towards WS, but there is no need to start all of this again.

If I see one more snide remark like this, I will kick you off the board.

Bill said this

"If one isn't permitted to write what is true here who needs it?"

KS said this

It is fairly obvious you have a severe hatred towards WS, and are slinging mud. While there may be people hanging around in WS that like katoeys, I bet they are in the minority.

WS was there long before the Mambo cabaret as well, btw.

You said this

Well Mart don't be surprised if the moderator threatens to expell you from this site. Last week Old Bill talked about The Americans on Soi 22 who like ladyboys and he was threatened by the moderator. I take my hat off to you for tell the truth and I also believe Old Bill did the same.

Now what Americans on Soi 22 that like ladyboys? Soi 22 Washington Sq is not renowned as a place full of Americans with a penchant for ladyboys. bill was taking a cheap shot as usual at WS and the Americans there. So by saying Bill was threatened to be expelled because of ladyboys is not true it's because of his constant attacks on WS and it's clientele.

No one on here gets threatened with being kicked off because of their sexual preference,(only pedos) it's only when they continually go out of line. And before anyone says I'm standing up for my buddy KS, I've never met the man(katoey? woman?)

Hi,

Smokey222, or should I say PatpongBill? (your IP addresses are VERY similar, care to explain?), as rictic already mentioned you are completely wrong in this issue.

PatpongBill was not 'threatened' because he made comments in favor of katoeys (his post wasn't even pro-katoey). He was reprimanded for trying to start ranting about how bad WS, and all the people visiting it, is.

Whether you or anybody else likes katoeys is completely beside the point.

"Now start being nicer to people!"

Maybe you could take your own advice and do the same. Rictic was being civil in his response and it was you that started making this personal when you posted "This may be a good day to increase your Prosac dosage."

BTW, read closely before making wild accusations.

Sanuk!

Are you telling me that Khun Sanuk and Patpongbill are not the same person? I also checked my ID proxy only to find that I indeed have such an ID. shocked.gif" border="0

I thought rictic and I completed our debate on very polite and friendly terms? You must just carry grudges for people who disagree with you. I carry no unfavorable feelings toward you regardless.

BTW this has all been quite harmless. It isn't as if anyone hacked your site or left with intellectual property. Such crimes wouldn't be difficult to commit. Password protection isn't quite as secure as you seem to believe. I'm surprised you're not more concerned with matters such as this.

Sawadee

Thank you for toning down your manner of communication.

I too have again read four pages of this thread. crazy.gif" border="0

I maintain that Bill's message about expats and katoeys is valid. KS pointed out that the big cabaret in WS was a theatre for years which is true but does nothing to negate teh fact that it plays to a packed house nearly every night. Those seats aren't free!

Then there also gay massage and bars in WS. These places can only stay in business because people purchase their services (as Bill stated about the cabaret).

I'm not just saying this because Bill is my friend. Only kidding, Sawadee.

Smokey, you are confused.

PPBill's comment on WS was a snide comment. I have no knowledge about his history, but even I could tell that that comment was not just thrown out for informational purposes and had malicious intent. By itself, I wouldn't have taken issue with it.

Mart_UK's comment had nothing in common with PPBill's other than that it mentioned katoeys, which as far as I know has never been a forbidden topic on this board.

Again, you're confused. And your last message may just be an offhand comment to you, but to me it looks like a thinly veiled threat.

Archived