Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

Hi,

"If one isn't permitted to write what is true here who needs it?"

True? And you know this how?

It is fairly obvious you have a severe hatred towards WS, and are slinging mud. While there may be people hanging around in WS that like katoeys, I bet they are in the minority.

WS was there long before the Mambo cabaret as well, btw.

Sanuk!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK checked out the poll. My anser was the third most popular, which is..

Phew! Toughy: 8 for me.

For anyone thats remotely interested here's how I'd vote smile.gif" border="0

U U* G B

B B U U*

B U B B

Here's the key !

G : Girl

B : Boy

U : Unsure (bout 50-50 I guess)

U* : Unsure but would go with boy

As you can see I only would have reckoned one was a girl (the third one)

Now must go and read the rest of the thread to see if the answer is there ....!

Message from Mikey..

'you can find number 3 in Kings Castle 3 on Patpong... "she" is post-op.'

Haha thought I recognised 'her' from somewhere!

So they are all katoeys, can't say I'm surprised smile.gif" border="0!

Wow! Freaked out a little here. I followed the ladyboy-ladyboy.com link in Tyconas ladyboy poll thread and I think I found my 'girl' !!!

Can't be 100% sure but if I'm right her name is 'Gig'.

There are 2 photos, the first looks like her but the second not so much I must say.

In the first she has a signiifcant amount of manhood attached smile.gif" border="0 In the second however she is clearly post op.

If anyone would be in a position to recognise her as a bargirl from KC3 I would very much appreciate the confirmation. Her picture is several pages in...

GB did you know that ladyboy.com is just a bunch of popup consoles. It is a huge unstopable number. You have of close down your browser to get out. It totaly sucks. If you knew about it and still posted that url here then I think KS should take action.

All this towel-slapping macho behaviour re Katoeys is beginning to bore me.

Previously when guys here on this board (or at that other N*napong board)have broached the subject then they have been crucified.

Well, its time to take a stand.

Here's the deal. I like Thai girls but sometimes I like to go with a pre-op Katoey and I don't give a toss what anybody thinks.

Well Mart don't be surprised if the moderator threatens to expell you from this site. Last week Old Bill talked about The Americans on Soi 22 who like ladyboys and he was threatened by the moderator. I take my hat off to you for tell the truth and I also believe Old Bill did the same.

I suppose that this will now put me on the KS Blacklist also but if so there are other boards. crazy.gif" border="0

Archived