Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GB buddy you had a bad night.

If you went to King's 3 you definitely did nasty things with a katoey. The question is did you go back for seconds? Sometimes life is cruel.

I give you credit for being honest enough to tell what happened. A great number of farangs have been fooled by chick with dicks and you won't be the last.

quote:

Originally posted by GB:

We shagged, thats it!

You had sex with a ladyboy and you didn't know?!?! I can never work this out. I just don't get it.

You are certainly not the first, nor will you be the last.

Many ladyboys have told me that as many as 90% of their customers don't know they are ladyboys. You are one such guy so please, for my sanity, answer some questions...

Do you not look at the pussy? What about foreplay and stuff? How can you not look at the pussy of the girl you are about to have sex with? Do you not notice there is something slighty different about her body, her bone structure for example?

I'm confused...

OK guys sorry if I'm confusing you, I'm getting a little confused too.

The night was a bit of a wham bamm take you mam affair. There wasn't much in the way of foreplay, there was just lots of intercourse in various positions in a dim lit room! Thats as best as I can describe it!

Ironically the night before (my first night) I was all over the girl and she was all over me too, man it was such a good night and she was really nice (a little older, perhaps that helps?).

Let me indulge you just a little...

She grabbed me (in a nice way) whilst walking by a NEP bar and it wasn't long after we went inside that I barfined her.

She got up to dance once while we were drinking and when I saw her in her dancing clothes, well basically a bikini, any doubt I had that this girl was the one for the night was extinguished smile.gif" border="0 ! Quite petite, with curves to die for!

Myself and a friend of mine and hers then went to a place (after 2am). She had organised us to meet a friend of hers for my friend outside the bar cause my friend wasn't eager to barfine anyone in the bar.

The place we went to was a large place with a big 'pool' in the middle with laneways perhaps that seemed to be there to bet on races or something? Anyone know where I'm talking about smile.gif" border="0??

We ordered some food. Myself and my mate were looking for some 'real' drinks. She negotiated with the waiter for a while (in Thai obviously) to get some booze which he brought out concealed in normal drinks containers.. whiskey and coke. Me being a dum farang I didn't realise that it was so difficult to get alcohol after 2.00am in Bangkok! So we stayed there for a while and it was good fun, she was easy to talk to and we played a few silly betting games. She was down about 300 baht but of course I lost it back to her, all good fun.

On the way home in the taxi she was very affectionate and initiated some heavy snogging (kissing). All I can say is the rest of the night was great, probably the overwhelming reason I want to go back to LOS!! True GF experience IMO, and I'm into that.

I wish I had stayed with her the whole time! She stayed with me quite late the next day and ironically not being 100% sure of the prices, and of course she said nothing, I paid her the least of all the girls I barfined on the trip (only 4 days).. 1500 baht, she didn't complain at all whilst the other two demanded at least 2000 and the possible Katoey 3000 (perhaps thats a giveaway smile.gif" border="0). I paid them both 2000.

I feel a little guilty I paid the far superior girl less!

GB, It took me a minute to figure out that only the first two paragraphs were about the possible katoey.

Don't feel guilty about paying your favorite less, we all have regrets that we overpaid some and underpaid others. When you come back look for her and make it up to her (or when inevitably you can't find her, make it up to some other nice girl).

By the way, don't feel the need to give details about the KC3 girl and justify yourself. If you want to share, fine; but you don't have anything to prove.

Just my humble opinion.

Archived