Picking up freelancers - Do's and Don'ts..

James34

hey jonjon 005 very cool summary of what to look for. the standard is not too high and if i had a looked at this a few years ago i would be a richer and happier man. be careful with the free lancers... it aint free and there very well can be a lance... nobody bothered to say count your money before you go take a shower or take your jeans with ya.... hey there is a short time room near Mo Chit with a window on the bathroom. Gets a bit foggy but you can keep an eye on your bag while you suds up. nice tv show when it is her turn... Modern plastics.... ;-)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonjon's list is probably alright for the OP, who seems interested in good old fashioned liaisons, new sex with hot girls, etc. OP, you're probably better off with bargirls you enjoy, or girls from Angels or the beer garden, than going down the pure FL route, the late-night pavement girls, NNcarpark/Spicy/Boss/Lucky types.

Jonjon's list directs you towards the 'nicer' ones, though a newcomer might waste his whole holiday searching for jonjon's mystical girl - if he's lucky, he'll think he's found her, only to discover he was completely wrong after having the time of his life with a classic FL'er able to guess his criteria and - temporarily, at least - persuade him that she fulfilled it...

YimSiam's list is pretty much the opposite of JonJon's, since I enjoy messy nights out with a group of girls, too much drinking all round, a girl who lights my smokes (but only when I need one), never fails to surprise, and can talk or fight her way through any situation.

No tattoos - Then how will you know her ex (?)boyfriend's name, and whether she's embarrassed by the slight stretchmarks around her navel? Tattoos can also help you estimate her year of entry into the scene, depending on design, colour, etc. (I leave it to the experts...)

No drugs (this one is big) - Hard to tell in many cases, and more common than a newb would guess. If she's open about it, you must've put out an inviting vibe - otherwise she can hide it, it's a moot point. I've heard there are those who prefer the bad ones, for the enthusiasm, the tireless dedication, the utter abandon, but maybe that's just rumours.

No smoking or heavy drinking - I assume this means while actually performing the physical act(s), to avoid the impression of boredom (and errant burns) and to ensure she's got her mouth and both hands free for the job? Otherwise, smoking and drinking are required.

Isn't friends with every girl and customer in the place - It's best if she's friends only with a select few, including staff, of Thais wherever you go, and pretends she's never met the farang guy who keeps leering at her and congratulating you for choosing 'Back-door Bee'. It's a bonus if she runs into a sworn enemy Thai girl every once in a while, and is willing to - necessary due to incoherent events you didn't even know were developing - defend your honour with a well-flung empty Singh bottle at some point in the early morning. Bottle-flinging is an indicator of great sex to come when you get back to the room (unless it's aimed at you, in which case it's pretty much neutral), and again when you wake up the next afternoon. At least that's my experience.

English is okay but not too good, and every sentence isn't about sex. - I'm with you here: standard functional BG english, no sex bullshit. It's usually the lame new FLers and the go-go girls with the sex talk, I find. And when they aren't talking about sex, they're talking some version of the sick buffalo story, wanting to go to school, bad Thai man bullshit. I'd rather hear about multiple farang ex- and current husbands, or prison time, and frequently do.

Doesn't talk too much, but answers questions honestly (after a while you have heard all the usual lies) - YimSiam is a naive and willing chump who routinely volunteers to suspend disbelief... but a Thai girl on the game who answers questions honestly?! The best you can hope for is unusual lies, though even they are hard to come by.

Attentive, will do stuff for you without you having to ask or even thinking to ask. - Agreed. Many versions of this, like the girl fresh to the scene who gives you treatment straight from the village, usually food-related. If she's doing stuff in bed that you like but either didn't think - or didn't dare - to ask, then I'm sure she smokes and has at least one tattoo on her somewhere... A girl who's passed her prime years in the scene can be absolutely fantastic in this category, I find: just as you realise you're hungry, the gai yang and khao niaw gently appears... similarly, for some, her well-timed (and well-lubed) finger up your ass for the finish...

Smiles (this requirement may seem stupid but a Thai girl who can't or won't smile is a red flag)

Yeah, okay. But not all the time. I like Thai girls who know when not to be just another Thai girl...

Doesn't ask how much money you will give her. If you offer a reasonable amount she should be happy or say "up to you". No negotiating. -- Money discussion should only come into things if you're new and it will ease her mind to know that you'll be fair. Generally, she shouldn't ask, because she trusts that if she takes care of you, you'll take care of her. But if you're new, she won't be sure, so you might as well tell her and leave it at that.

Has an ID card she can leave at the front desk when staying in your room. Make sure the photo looks like her.

Or a good line of patter as to why she doesn't have one... assuming you know how to find her, should something go wrong.

Has a cell phone and the number she gives you is correct - In lieu of an actual phone, YimSiam will accept a SIM card, number and sob story of 'I give for guarantee' or 'take for fix MBK', get phone back tomorrow, etc. If she's got a phone, she knows to turn it off and never takes calls - in bed or in the bathroom - when with you, and she never calls you, just waits for you to call her.

Wants to use condoms - And not just as a rubber band to tie her ponytail back...

Doesn't mind you taking her photo (with her clothes on at least) - Why, what does this say about her? Wouldn't the dream FL be shy about photos -- and not just because of the bad experience she had when that bald chap (Nergil, Nevin, what was his name...) and his hairy friend talked her into a bit of video? Somewhere out there, there's a farang who is going to marry her, and pictures floating around will just be a liability. Plus, you take the picture, she starts to think you care, and that's the last thing you need. Unless that's what you want.

To each his own, I suppose.

YimSiam :smirk:

Yim Siam,

Nice job! :thumbup:

Your criteria will definitely get you the girl that will provide excitement and leave you with some good stories to tell afterward... provided you survive and can remember anything. :)

My last tip about the photo was for the girl who refuses to let you photograph her at all. Agree girls new to the scene may be too shy for photos in the room, but if they don't want you to have any photos of them at all, even out in public, then it makes me wonder whether they are simply trying to make it more difficult to track them down later. :)

Your criteria will definitely get you the girl that will provide excitement and leave you with some good stories to tell afterward... provided you survive and can remember anything. :)

Cheers, jonjon, I'm glad you see my perspective - and now we know that if we ever end up chasing freelancers together, we can probably both go home with the girl of our choice!

You know, the thing about chasing these crazy girls and the stories that follow is that there's never a chance to tell the damn stories! Maybe some are fit for a select company, a couple might be acceptable for trip reports, but most of it is just stored away (if remembered at all, as you rightly note...) in the increasingly cobwebbed recesses of YimSiam's mind. Not exactly the kind of thing I expect to be regaling my grandkids with, but then again, who knows, someday I may find myself in an old man's rocking chair, tapping my cigarettes on the edge of an ashtray stolen from the PH shorttime hotel many years before, while little brats clamour around begging to hear - yet again! - how once upon a time Grandpa took half a dozen girls out from Lao Chalern as dawn broke on a Saturday morning, and how he didn't leave that ST hotel room until 56 hours, several bottles of 100 Pipers, and an alarming number of condoms later... "Back in those days," I'll recount, "Things were different, Thai girls weren't like they are today... Back then, midway through a binge like that, I could give my ATM card - and PIN, mind you - to one of the girls, send her out to replenish the cash supply, and find nary a baht missing from my account when I remembered what I'd done a few days later!"

YimSiam

doesn't have a vagina that stinks of rotting fish

doesn't pick her nose and wipe it on the pillow

doesn't have droopy tits, goat-like nipples and stretch marks all over her tummy

So you know Dao from Chaiyaphum, too! What a trooper. She plays a mean hand of Thai ginrummy, has total control over her pharyngeal reflex, and is the only woman who gives me a better handjob than I do... (But you're right, what IS that smell?) Anyway, if you see her say hello from YimSiam - if she asks for my mobile, tell her I've moved to Nepal and they don't have mobiles there...

One chap told me his time proven method of picking a winner. He has picked over 250 girls and never got a bad one. He says he watches the girls getting picked up. Those that come back 2 hours later, after going with a customer, are guaranteed to be winners in his opinion. I say some people like dirty seconds. Whatever.

Archived