Picking up freelancers - Do's and Don'ts..

James34

I guess I can see that, it shows commitment, discipline, attention to the task at hand... but the sloppy seconds aspect doesn't work for me. Brings to mind a favourite a few years back, incredibly energetic and really loved sex -- I believed her, and I never believe that from working girls. She was the type who just dripped slutty sexuality, ah the memories... Anyway, she said her best ever day of work was one weekday evening at soi 7 beer garden, going quick ST with guys on their way home from work. She did seven STs in a row, and went home at midnight because she was too exhausted to keep going back to the beer garden from the hotel... She'd be perfect for your friend (if those 250 were in Bkk in the past 5-6 years, I'm sure he's already been there)

YimSiam

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One chap told me his time proven method of picking a winner. He has picked over 250 girls and never got a bad one. He says he watches the girls getting picked up. Those that come back 2 hours later, after going with a customer, are guaranteed to be winners in his opinion....

And you believed him? :shakehead

Frede - right but I'm wondering what else you might get from someone on Yabba.

Might be too much trouble - you'd want trouble in the room when you decide that its time for her to go and she decides that maybe she should hang about a little longer and maybe pocket a few tings to hep her Yabba habit.

I think I'd be worried and would need to watch her all the time and that to me isn't fun.

Fantastic advice, cheers :)

I've had a great stay in Bangkok. Heading to Brunei tomorrow and then home to Australia.

Didn't bother trying a FL after reading this and seeing what was on offer at Thermae and standing on the street on Suk..

I did meet a nice server girl at Midnite club at Soi Cowboy, she bought her sister over the next day (on her holiday) and me and my mate had a good couple of days with them.

Then I moved to 'Rompo Mansion' (love that name) in Klongtrey and they have a massage place on the 2nd floor! Nice and convenient.

Met a girl there called XXX - and holy shit... The best sex I have ever had. She is insatiable.. And cheap too ;) Got a freebie last night.

No drugs? Whats wrong with you?

I had a girl last month in BKK who did some drug before we did the deed. Whatever it was, she had to do some elaborate thing where she burned the paper off the foil from the cigarette pack, then used that for... heating her drug I think... and then smoked the drug. What drug would his have been? I asked her what it was, she wouldn't tell me.

What is yabba exactly? And how does it normally get taken? I guesss with a lot of these drugs there's different ways to take it, like you can smoke heroin or else shoot it with syringe, and maybe there's other ways I don't know about.

I've tested it one time with my regular at that time and one of her BGfriends (years ago) and no effect on me except I could not sleep, the girls claimed it made them horny. It smells vanilla long way so I had to smoke my cuban cigar inside rooom against my normal habit. :smirk:

Archived