Picking up freelancers - Do's and Don'ts..

James34

Yaba is Methamphetamines aka Speed. What you described it sounds like Yaba she was using, the most common way to injest is to "Chase It" (Burn on Foil inhale the Smoke).

Yes that's it -- I forgot about that, she did inhale the smoke off the foil. It was over a month ago so all the details were fuzzy.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elef.

Spot on with the Vanilla smell (and taste :o ) its a dead giveaway.

Ya Ba (Crazy Drug) over the years. It used to be known as Ya Mah (Horse Drug) until a politician coined it Ya Ma. 10 Points if you can name the politician!

Yaba (methamphetamine/Ephedrine) does have the effect of increasing sensory perception to a degree, so it is used by some to increase pleasure in sex. Its synthesized version is crystal meth (methylamphetamine or desoxyephedrine). In low doses it decreases appetite and keeps you awake. Higher doses cause high arousal and nerve 'tingling'. Speed has been used as a 'club' drug as it gives you lots of energy.

Crystal Meth is very popular in the west as a recreation drug used for added pleasure during sex. The side effects are vast amounts of damage to the central nervous system, weight loss, psychosis, damage to the heart and a generalised wasting away. Death can also result.

Normally speed is chased or in powder and capsule form. Crystal Meth is so named as it looks like chunks of crystal or ice (another one of its names). If the lady concerned was chasing it, i wouldn't be at all surprised if it was crystal Meth. It is highly addictive.

Guest lazyphil

mekong if you're going to post colourful charts describing pills please bloody well scale the picture so not to mess up the thread viewing. why are people so lazy to do that, all over the threads :cussing::banghead:

Guest lazyphil

walked straight into that one :crazy:

i was always too scared to take drugs, pills, poweder, needles etc. tried smoking a 'joint' once and nearly coughed a lung up that felt like it was on fire! (ok yes, i 'use' alcohol from time to time which is a drug of sorts and most likely as harmful as speed etc :( )

Archived