Picking up freelancers - Do's and Don'ts..

James34

Nope, ketamine can be 'ketamin' ya kay, or ya ket - ya ma is archaic. to truck drivers, construction workers, students (who actually studied) - ya ma was a positive label, since it made people work like a horse... Ya ba was the politician's smart (and accurate, frankly) remarketing.

Watch for girls who insist on LM soft-pack, as they've got the foil -- not actually to burn on, but to heat to the point of vaporization without burning. If she's using foil, it's common yb, not 'ite', 99 percent sure. And that chart up there that's fcuking up the thread? Might as well cut it down to just the red ones with 'WY' on them, symbol of the United Wa State Army, a small burmese insurgent group responsible for most of the yb in LOS...

At least that's what a bargirl told me one night while we were playing connect four, maybe it's all wrong.

YimSiam

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I like the picture of all the pills, hope it stays there. This topic is winding down, I think, so pretty soon it won't matter if the formatting is screwed up.

If the pic was any smaller, you wouldn't be able to read the captions. Not that they add much, just the year.

No doubt, speed is evil, the devil in a little red pill who's out to fcuk you up the ass -- the trouble is, he gives great reach-around while he's hammering away... It's no surprise there's a lot of public support for Thai shoot-em-all, let-God-sort-em-out policies. If you've seen a friend or family member get sucked into the speed vortex, it's hard to have much compassion for those who profit from their suffering.

By the way, the girl I was with who apparently was doing Yaba, now I know, well I was just about 200 baht short of the price we agreed on, which I realized afterwards when it was time to pay her. I told her so, apologized, and said I'd have to go to an ATM. She said "OK, and I'll wait here."

Heh heh. "Um, no let's go together, it will be more romantic." ;-)

I didn't say that, actually, but she did. And no, there's no way I'd leave any girl, especially a freelancer, alone in my room with all my stuff.

Other than her getting her fix before we went to bed, it was pretty good. She was pretty nice and personable, before during and afterwards.

Archived