Picking up freelancers - Do's and Don'ts..

James34

Hi everyone.

Heading back to Bangkok for trip #3. This time round I won't be in a relationship and want to make the most of my time (ie: have shitloads of fun).

I'm really interested in trying some freelancers, after reading some stuff here and online.

Last time, I went to a big beer garden (Soi 7?) and picked up 2 girls there for some 3some action. Unfortunately it was a complete waste of time. They just yabbered on to each other the whole time and didn't seem even remotely interested..

So - any tips and advice, guys?

I hear Thermae is a good place? What is the going rate for ST and LT with freelancers?

Is it true that some freelancers are 'GTG' that are just doing it for some extra cash on top of their 9 to 5 job? I like the sound of that but it could just be another crazy urban Bangkok myth.

Thanks for any advice. Cheers! :thumbup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why so keen on FL? If you want to make the most of your time you are better off with girls from a bar or massage parlor. At least you know what you are going to get. FL is always going to be a coin toss. I have had good luck with FL but it has taken me a long time to learn how to pick out the type that deliver the full gfe if that is what you are after. It doesn't really matter where you go, your ability to pick out the right girl is what matters. There are many things that go into picking the right girl, or more importantly not picking the wrong one. But here are a few things that I look for:

No tattoos

No drugs (this one is big)

No smoking or heavy drinking

Isn't friends with every girl and customer in the place.

English is okay but not too good, and every sentence isn't about sex.

Doesn't talk too much, but answers questions honestly (after a while you have heard all the usual lies)

Attentive, will do stuff for you without you having to ask or even thinking to ask.

Smiles (this requirement may seem stupid but a Thai girl who can't or won't smile is a red flag)

Doesn't ask how much money you will give her. If you offer a reasonable amount she should be happy or say "up to you". No negotiating.

Has an ID card she can leave at the front desk when staying in your room. Make sure the photo looks like her.

Has a cell phone and the number she gives you is correct

Wants to use condoms

Doesn't mind you taking her photo (with her clothes on at least)

Okay... someone is going to reply that I've just eliminated every FL girl in Bangkok. But it is possible to find these girls if you are willing to take the time to look.

But it is possible to find these girls if you are willing to take the time to look.

Take the time to look where? Yeah that does seem like a pretty high standard you keep there.

In my opinion, best spots are:

1. Nana Hotel car park, especially from 1am to about 3am.

2. Thermae around 11pm - 1am

3. Beer Garden Soi 7 a very distant third. Not nearly as much talent as at 1 and 2. Bodies, yes. Talent, no. If you like girls a bit older, this place might be paradise.

Any others? I haven't been to Angel Disco in a long time, but it looks like it's gone way downhill. ALso haven't been to CM2 in years. On my last trip I tried Spice Club in Ambassador Hotel's basement. Not very good. Way too dark. I can't wait for light to come back into fashion.

A problem with your No Drugs rule is that this is something you probly won't find out until you're back in the room ready to go and she pulls out her little kit and asks if it's ok to 'smoke'.

... But here are a few things that I look for:

No tattoos

No drugs (this one is big)

No smoking or heavy drinking

Isn't friends with every girl and customer in the place.

English is okay but not too good, and every sentence isn't about sex.

Doesn't talk too much, but answers questions honestly (after a while you have heard all the usual lies)

Attentive, will do stuff for you without you having to ask or even thinking to ask.

Smiles (this requirement may seem stupid but a Thai girl who can't or won't smile is a red flag)

Doesn't ask how much money you will give her. If you offer a reasonable amount she should be happy or say "up to you". No negotiating.

Has an ID card she can leave at the front desk when staying in your room. Make sure the photo looks like her.

Has a cell phone and the number she gives you is correct

Wants to use condoms

Doesn't mind you taking her photo (with her clothes on at least)

Didn't you forget something? Like:

Has to be a nun ( or at least a virgin)!

Will not go with other men, neither before not after me!

Will pay me!

.... :neener::neener::neener:

"...Is it true that some freelancers are 'GTG' that are just doing it for some extra cash on top of their 9 to 5 job? I like the sound of that but it could just be another crazy urban Bangkok myth..."

If they are whoring, then they aren't "GTG's" now are they? er maybe they are, depends on your take I guess... :)

Archived