Leap Year

bust

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, did I read right? DS is now sober? as in NOT drinking? no wonder my Johnny Walker Stock went down...welcome to my world!

...Sad....and (Almost) true, my friend.

This diet has taken away most of my simple pleasures in life....and being stuck here (away from LOS and you know who) has taken away the rest...

I am not a very happy Cumb Dunt right now...but I did weaken this weekend and have I & a half bottles of Red and another 2 Stella's at the Belgian beer Cafe.....Yep Tiger's in town....bad bad bad bad influence....or is it that I'm just weak....lol

Haven't "Signed the Pledge"....but have cut back my intake by prolly 35 - 40 drinks a week.... Everything in moderation these days...(well Almost everything!!!...just 1 exception lol)

Maybe I'll break out at the Wedding and go on a bender....55555

Farkn water....do you know what fish do in water??? Down right disgusting.....and people drink the crap!!!!!!!!!!

DC....the Artist formally known as Piss Head....

Farkn water....do you know what fish do in water??? Down right disgusting.....and people drink the crap!!!!!!!!!!

DC....the Artist formally known as Piss Head....

Well, you do realise you're going to have to get a new board name now, don't you?

"DumSoda" really doesn't fit the bill anymore... :hmmm: How about... Still/Sparkling or Evian/Naam Kaeng? Or.. (my favourite)... Lemon, Lime and Bitter!! He he he!

:rotl::rotl:

Can't wait to see the new slim-line model CumbDunt!

Maybe Tiger could take a leaf out of your book and do same same... the would be handsome man maak maak and reduce the age people "think" he is to 25... :grinyes:

Don't get up to too much mischief down there while the black cat's in town, you hear me? :D

Sorry Piggy. Not doing that. I'm already much to hansum. Any more so and I'd affect the time-space continuum...

:neener:

Of course, DS has selective mammary, err, memory. He forgot about the two bottens of red at the Palmie a few days back and the dozen Singhas we quaffed at the Thai Festival yesterday. We were looking very stylish in our Singha foam hats, I may add.

Now if I could just figure out what I did with "Miss Chanel's" moe-bye number...

Cheers,

SD

Archived