Leap Year

bust

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, very much off topic....

...How rude....LOL :rotl::rotl::neener::topic::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl:

...especially when OH is working so hard to co ordinate the "Frocks"...

..Now OH, make sure you pick something that shows off CTO's arse in a positive way....errrrr...not too loose....OK :grinyes::cover::cover::grinyes: As for colours, I'm with you....perhaps a "Nice" lemony shade, or maybe mauve :stirthepo:stirthepo ...and not too low cut...we don't want "Fur" protruding from the necklines....LOL... maybe we'll have to ban cigarette lighters as well as smoking??????

Maybe also a "Little Bo P(ig)eep" number for the Flower pig...OK????

Tiger should be over the moon now he's been offered a "Leading role"....

Last night, over dinner, he was crying into his 13th glass of Red about being "left out"......(or was it the 15th...can't remember....yeah and the diet took a pounding last night too....farkn hell he's a BAD influence...) :beer::beer::beer:

The bastard...how come he and "the little pig" land the lead roles in this extravaganza??? Huh???

...On behalf of the other 2 "Ungly sisters" I will have words with Mr bust :cussing::dunno::cussing:

OH...just a small afterthought....make sure "our" numbers are not too revealing....we can't outshine the Bride...lol...cos you know the reaction we normally get when the 3 of us "Dress up" and Hit the town :grinyes::scared::yeahthat::scared::grinyes:

I'm starting to get really excited.... but I guess we should contain ourselves until busty makes a formal announcement

....bust....hello bust....

errrrrr can I ask "Which one" it was that actually popped the question????

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

FARK...... :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Someone just proposed to me....... :o:o:o

DS, OH and CTO...will you be my bridesmaides... :):):)

Piggy has already agreed to be flowergirl... :hippie::hippie::hippie:

You bar-steward!! I'm not even in the wedding party??? :onfire: :onfire: You *know* how nice I look in purple taffeta.

Fine. I'll just go and sulk in the corner...

Sadly,

SD -- thinks Bust is just jealous

DS,

Yes, I am thinking a nice Mauve and or lemon color for you, either sets off your eyes in any light! Of course we will keep it simple yet elegant so as not to out shine the bride.

For Tiger, we need something that commands Authority, pride and elegance, I am thinking something dark, with just a hint of color.

Definitely a bit of a flowery show for Moo Noi, as he will be at the fore front, and make way for our entry. Now of course we will have to coordinate the venue, food music and such. Oh I have a million things to do!

"Houston We Have A Problem"

Seems Mummy and Daddy are baulking at the sin-sot I have requested.... :deal:

I mean what do they think I am "Cheap Charlie"... :cussing::cussing::cussing:

I have my own self-respect and dignity to consider here......I m not just some northern farm boy... :nono::nono::nono:

Guys I need some advice here.......am I asking too much considering my impeccable personal atributes.... :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Tell me I'm worth the 200M, 200 baht of Gold and a house on Nai Yang Beach... ;)

Play hard ball here dude, NEVER sell yourself short or cheap, this girl is getting a bargain at the price you command! Now back to planning, we have dresses to buy!

Wait, did I read right? DS is now sober? as in NOT drinking? no wonder my Johnny Walker Stock went down...welcome to my world!

Thanks OH.......I needed to hear that.

Love what you have planned.......I've seen what you can do....remember that red halter neck number you put together for Nervous Dog a few years back.....stunning.....the feather boah put that finishing touch that took it from being fantastic to spectacular.

I must say though I like DS's idea about Moo Noi and Bo Pig look.

Thanks honey, you can't live in a town like San Francisco and not pick up a thing or 2 about style and fashion. All that said, I/We will not disappoint you, and don't worry, I will consult with Ramon and we will have something for Piggy and Suadam.

Archived