Patpong, the new expat hangout

Neo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also noticed the girls in Patpong were very average compared to NP, although this was years ago. I visited some recommended bars in the Castle(?) group. I generally try to avoid taking advice from expats as they generally seem happy with very average looking girls and seem more worried about drink prices than looks and sexual performance.

What's the Patpong equivalent of Rainbow 4?

That would have been Queen's Castle. Of course this was ~15 years ago. A time at which SC and NEP combined couldn't match QC.

I'm convinced that this planet will never ever again have a bar like QC was in 89 - 91 but it's fun to have the memories.

That would have been Queen's Castle. Of course this was ~15 years ago. A time at which SC and NEP combined couldn't match QC.

I'm convinced that this planet will never ever again have a bar like QC was in 89 - 91 but it's fun to have the memories.

I went there about 5 years ago and the girls were average and the place was boring. Has it really improved in the last few years? Have those expats singing the praises of Patpong picked up some good pussy and had good experiences recently or are they just singing its praises because the price of beer is lower than Nana? They seem a little cryptic.

stay all out of the Pong,folks, don't go!

there are only old, fat and ugly cows from Isaan on stage, drinks might be lower priced then SC or NEP but frequent rip offs and bill padding overcompensate that. drinks are watered or out of date. as soon as you enter you will be followed by hordes of touts who will pull you in one of the notorious first floor rip off joints, from where you either leave with your wallet emptied or beaten up!

i have warned you guys; stay out!

Archived