There WIll be Blood

Old Hippie

Crappy story...crappy acting...a WTF? ending.

When will it be on DVD so I can see it? 555555

Actually, should be in the rental stores soon. "No Country" will be released next week for rental/sales. Many of the recent award winners are already in the stores. (I'm not talking Pantip et.al. which probably had them shortly after the final edits.)

HH

This movie has more of a WTF ending than NC4OM I thought. The main character (played by Lewis) beats the young preacher to death with a bowling pin and says "I'm ready!" That's the ending. WTF. I didn't get it, other than their trying to emphasize the deranged condition of the main character in spite of all the money he has amassed at the end.

Be as it may, Lewis came on as being head and shoulder above everyone else in the movie (or maybe in all of Hollywood) acting wise.

This movie has more of a WTF ending than NC4OM I thought. The main character (played by Lewis) beats the young preacher to death with a bowling pin and says "I'm ready!" That's the ending. WTF. I didn't get it, other than their trying to emphasize the deranged condition of the main character in spite of all the money he has amassed at the end.

Be as it may, Lewis came on as being head and shoulder above everyone else in the movie (or maybe in all of Hollywood) acting wise.

Shouldn't this post have been prefixed with a spoiler alert? :-(

I had hoped to be back already for a vacation...but we filed for Dee's visa in the summer of last year, just weeks before they tripled the visa fees. This meant that everybody and their brother filed at that time.

Our final interview was in October...but the wait time increased from 6 to 16 months, so there's no telling when it will come through. If we leave the country before the process is complete, then the wait time and fees will start over again.

There is a transportation rider we can apply for, but that takes another 3 months and $315 to obtain. I may wait until summer and if the visa has not yet come...and there is no light at the end of the tunnel, then we may apply for it.

I am due $5k from tax return...would've been $6k if the visa was complete, so that will pay for the trip.

Hopefully we'll be there in the fall then. I do miss you guys and Bangkok. Desperatley needing a massauge.

Archived