What does GTG mean

whcouncill

All women are potential whores.

You just have to put the price.

Especially in Thailand.........GTG? It is just a matter of how much you pay

Like Winsto said: We already established what you are, we are just discussing the price.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julian2: I never implied that paying a BG is bad

(and I am really not in a position which allows to express such an opinion)

I just said that all women are for sale (at least their body) provided you are willing to pay the price.

Wow! I really don't like this. My gf is a Uni girl, intelligent, fluent in english, from a good family, a TG...I never ever pay for anything, in fact often she'll buy me food! She insists. She believes in and adheres to the notion of equality. Nothing I've said, it's just the way she is.

Why is it so many board members do not believe there are TGs out there, who are just straight up 'normal' ladies, who enjoy equality and simply want to find a 'good' man?

Thinking that you'll have to pay now or later is ridiculous. Some TGs want to find a 'good' man, fall in love, settle down and live happily ever after. The biggest problem most TGs tell me about (and I've met thousands) is trying to find a decent guy, who wont play around. Most of the middle and upper middle class ladies I know have money already and aren't impressed by men using their wealth as leverage. Believe it or not, but it's true.

Wow! I really don't like this. My gf is a Uni girl, intelligent, fluent in english, from a good family, a TG...I never ever pay for anything, in fact often she'll buy me food! She insists. She believes in and adheres to the notion of equality. Nothing I've said, it's just the way she is.

Why is it so many board members do not believe there are TGs out there, who are just straight up 'normal' ladies, who enjoy equality and simply want to find a 'good' man?

Thinking that you'll have to pay now or later is ridiculous. Some TGs want to find a 'good' man, fall in love, settle down and live happily ever after. The biggest problem most TGs tell me about (and I've met thousands) is trying to find a decent guy, who wont play around. Most of the middle and upper middle class ladies I know have money already and aren't impressed by men using their wealth as leverage. Believe it or not, but it's true.

In spite of my earlier more flippant post, the girl I married last year was a 'GTG' a student who I have known for 5 yrs,she was'nt even a naughty GTG, she studied hard, never went out in the evenings and certainly never engaged in carnal pleasures because she wanted marriage and stability.Our relationship developed in a very different way to that of every other TG I've known. Early last year I concluded she was truely unique and I loved her, we married, she has her own career as a teacher and I provide very little in terms of finances. The latest issue for her is the maternal clock which at age 28 is ticking loudly.

There a some perfectly straight honest TGs out there, but I've met hundreds who are not. As rule of thumb I'd say any girl in or on the fringes of the P4P scene are risky.

Its harder to meet girls outside of that scene and even then your 7-11 beauty may well be doing afternoons in the beer garden. Any girl from Ramkhamaeng Uni will give a great girl friend experience but I know so many there who are little minxes.

JP

JP

If you take a girl out for dinner, buy her a dress, pay for her uni course, pay her medical bills, that's not prostitution.

I reckon it pretty much is if those things have to be done by the guy in order to get sex and if she's going to withhold it otherwise.

Having just spent a while with someone like that, there's no difference in her case. Substitute 'buy her E' for 'university course' and we're pretty much there.

Personally, I think I prefer the straight up payment most of the time. Usually I just want to get my rocks off and not have to waste time in pretend stuff like being dragged around too many shops, clubs, etc.

Archived