What does GTG mean

whcouncill

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After awhile, what they are can become who they are. Whores have their character traits that enable them to do this, just as punters have theirs.

What I don't get is why some guys have to bullshit about their girls and where or how they met them, when they (the guy) knows full well that many of us know the truth to begin with...

To me, every man pays one way or another, and every woman plays her games with the pussy to get what she wants at some point, so to me, no real difference between any of us, except whores are more honest/upfront about what they are. In many cases, the whores are more honest/upfront about all of this than the punters who rent their services.

What I don't get is why some guys have to bullshit about their girls and where or how they met them, when they (the guy) knows full well that many of us know the truth to begin with...

I met my Issan farmgirl on Walking Street...she told me she was a virgin. Whats the problem here?

Mines different. :nahnah:

Oh yeah?

I met mine in at the oriental hotel miles apart from the flesh spots - she was walking out of the lift as I walked in - our eyes crossed - we we're thinking the same thing, but differently - we both ended going up in that very same lift together - so romantic - she looked like an angel :rolleyes:

P.s. is it normal for VGTGs to ask for money in the morning? Is food & transportation very expensive & is it common for normal girls to loose their purse & room key??? :cover::neener:

Archived