• Created
  • Last Reply
...How come no one's mentioned...

..."Grey area" Thai Girl"...Hmmmmm

...Just wondering...

Cheers DC

What "grey" area, DS?? :dunno:

I wish we could get rid of this term GTG - Good Thai Girl. :doah:

There's hookers who have good hearts, and girls who aren't hookers who have the heart of the devil. :tophat:

It doesn't matter what the girl's PRIMARY occupation is - office worker, bar girl, bus conductor, student, whatever - if she takes money as a *DIRECT* payment for sex, she's engaging in prostitution. :deal:

If you take a girl out for dinner, buy her a dress, pay for her uni course, pay her medical bills, that's not prostituion, that's just life.

Whether or not she engages in the act of prostituion doesn't make any difference as to whether she's "good" or not. :nono:

How can there be a "grey" area?? She's either taking money *directly* for sex or she isn't.

Ok, there are Thai girls who will take guys for a ride - supposed "good Thai girls" - who really don't feel any emotion or romantic attachment for their so-called boyfriend whatsoever, but tell these guys how much they love them (because these schmucks are insecure and its what these guys want to hear), and will happily take their money in the forms of clothes, uni fees, medical bills etc... but does this make them prostitutes? Not under the strict definition of the word. They're clever girls working the system - not hookers under the definition of the word.

If these guys want to fork out fistfulls of baht for their "girlfriend" because they think that the girl "loves" them, then more fool them. It doesn't make them a good Thai girl or a bad Thai girl... just a girl feathering her own nest, and good on her for doing so if she gets what she wants.

I reckon the best thing to do is lay the ground-rules early-on. Don't be a push-over. Don't let her railroad you into things financial. Tell her from the outset that you're not going to pay for everything every time you are together. You'll soon find out if she likes you for yourself or your money. Once the funds are cut-off, (or significantly reduced), a lot of chicks are straight out the door. Fine by me. See if she offers to buy tickets when you go to the movies sometime, tell her to catch the bus to meet up with you instead of you coming to pick her up in the car every single time, stuff like that. Women turn into princesses very easily and very quickly. Best to lay down some ground-rules early on and show that whilst you care for them, you're not going to be a soft-touch and a pushover nor at their beck-and-call 24 hours a day.

Bottom line is, if you want to get into a chick's pants, its gonna cost you SOMETHING.. whether it be a $10.00 dinner at the local diner, or payment of 2000 baht in the morning. Whether they are "good" or "bad" really doesn't have a lot to do with it. :wave:

If you take a girl out for dinner, buy her a dress, pay for her uni course, pay her medical bills, that's not prostituion, that's just life.

Not according to DS...if she is a sexual being and has a farang boyfriend, then she is not a GTG :banghead: . Good thing he'd never say that to Vampirella: she'd bite his head off LOL.

I suppose that what Bust described would be "grey" area, as in the NGTG, but in reality, it is just a chick in touch with her sexuality. And there is certainly a sexual revolution happening in LoS (BKK anyway). As you know Piggy, many regular Thai girls have learned to assert themselves and are very aggressive sexually. That does not make them bad nor hookers, just sexually liberated like their farang sisters.

Regards,

SD -- doesn't consider hookers bad at all; it's just a profession

And there is certainly a sexual revolution happening in LoS (BKK anyway). As you know Piggy, many regular Thai girls have learned to assert themselves and are very aggressive sexually. That does not make them bad nor hookers, just sexually liberated like their farang sisters.

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Spot-fucking-on, Black Shirt...er.. Tiger.

It also does kind-of help if you meet young Thai women who are *NOT* part of the bar / gogo / sanook scene. This, being a board mainly about the bar scene in Thailand, would probably have many members who really haven't had any form of meaningful relationship or communication with a girl in Thailand who isn't part of the bar scene.

I guess that's understandable the content of the board being the way it is.

Why do I get the feeling that this thread could get quite ugly as time goes by?? :crazy:

I farkin hate grey.....they either fuck for payment or they don't.

What is so difficult about that... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

In any other country they are called sex workers. Why for fark sake is there always this debate when it comes to TGs.

I sometimes wonder whether it has become convenient justification on some peoples part.

Once she requested or expects cash or the equivalent as a form of payment in exchange for spending time with you and being your tee rak she is a sex worker.

How many guys would have the same attention from a girl if she was paying her own way.

Bring on ugly... :dunno:

Not according to DS...if she is a sexual being and has a farang boyfriend, then she is not a GTG :banghead: . Good thing he'd never say that to Vampirella: she'd bite his head off LOL.

SD -- doesn't consider hookers bad at all; it's just a profession

Tiger...BAD FUCKING CALL....that is absolute TOTAL fucking horse shit...& you know fucking well it is....wanna debate it on the open board sport????....feel free my friend...

...as for the "Vamp"...never met her ...but have seen the photo's....(you sent them ....lol)...know the Soi....not afraid to say my piece to her...you...or both....bring it on...brother!!!!....

So, you only associate with GTG's....sexual beings with farang boyfriends.... L...O... fucking..... L

let's see....Avatar Girl....Hmmmmm!!!!!

Cashier Girl...Chicky babe...doesn't go with customers....Hmmmmm!!!!

Should I continue??????????

De Nile is a very big river.....lol

PS My girl is a BTG...big fucking deal...lol

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Hope ur socks are clean

Cheers DS

Nope, associate with all. Don't have a problem with any of them. I like all chicks, no particular allegiance to any one group, but individuals who prove themselves worthy. We agree on this (I think).

However, you just seem to get worked up over anyone in Thailand (not just me, or guys you know, but anyone) going out with non-sex workers. As in: it seems you think it impossible. :dunno: See your posts above and many times before for reference.

Relax sport. Have a smoke, a pizza and a Turkey if it puts you in a better mood. :grinyes:

Clean socks? Mai roo. Don't wear them. :clown:

Cheers,

SD -- cannot believe DS swallowed the bait so completely and is trying to get his hook back (DS' are not in season now LOL)

Remember when you were a kid and someone planted the idea in your head that some imaginary creature lived under your bed? A GTG is like that, except she's an imaginary creature you wish lived in your bed... The NGTG is an Australian fairy tale version of the same, you'll find versions of this mythical creature in all monger cultures -- they vary from culture to culture, the only consistent features her black hair and the joy she takes in seeking to perfect the BBBJ...

Archived